Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Rob Gronkowski near deal  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  Former Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski nearing deal with WWE, per report

Chris Bumbaca, USA TODAY

:reporter; Rob Gronkowski is apparently ready to start hitting people again.

:coffee: ...
Not on the football field, :scratch: unfortunately for New England Patriots fans hoping the former tight end and three-time Super Bowl champ would return to the gridiron after one season of retirement.

:popcorn: ....
Instead, "Gronk" will soon be taking his talents to the wrestling ring. :doah: According to Fox Sports, Gronkowski and Worldwide Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) are nearing a deal that could have him competing as soon as March 20 at a Friday Night Smackdown event.

Gronkowski, who retired from the NFL after nine seasons a year ago, famously appeared at WrestleMania 33 in 2017 in San Francisco, where he helped friend Mojo Rawley win the Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

At Gronkowski's Super Bowl party in Miami this year, WWE executives Paul "Triple H" Levesque and Stephanie McMahon attended. The tight end's former coach, Bill Belichick, also made the photo.

Matthew Emmons, Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports Feb 3, 2019; Atlanta, GA, USA; New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski (87) catches a pass against Los Angeles Rams inside linebacker Cory Littleton (58) in Super Bowl LIII at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports

:Photography:
« Last Edit: March 03/11/20, 09:59:03 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I see that the GRONK, signed with the Bucs and we I'll be with Brady again.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Win-win for both teams.  Pats get a 4th round pick for a 7th round one + a guy who wasn't going to play anyway.

The Bucks give up a little draft capital and take a flier on a former-monster in hopes of catching lightning in a bottle - which is what they are trying to do with Brady anyway.

I wonder how many games Gronk will miss due to injury.  :scratch:  Just sayin.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What a great talker and I wish them luck actually.  Would be fun to see them do well. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I was a bit surprised by this as I kinda like watching wrastlin at times and it looked like he was getting involved with the WWE????????? :scratch: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!