Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: decoy show in Oct.  (Read 5876 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Oh oh, just realized that's momma's birthday.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
then bring her with!!!    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
decoy show this SATURDAY!!!!    :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:  I'll be there!!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dont think i'll be making it this year Mike!!!!!!!!  :pouty: its momma's b-day. i really dont need anything but sure is fun to look at the art work on that stuff. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
dont think i'll be making it this year Mike!!!!!!!!  :pouty: its momma's b-day. i really dont need anything but sure is fun to look at the art work on that stuff.

So now I'm confused. Cold Spring is a bit over a hour from Alexandria. You could walk back and forth and still have time to take momma out for a nice dinner at Jimmys Pizza. Unless you plan on making her breakfast, lunch & dinner in addition to taking her shopping at Mall Of America I don't understand.   Am I missing something?   :confused:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

So now I'm confused. Cold Spring is a bit over a hour from Alexandria. You could walk back and forth and still have time to take momma out for a nice dinner at Jimmys Pizza. Unless you plan on making her breakfast, lunch & dinner in addition to taking her shopping at Mall Of America I don't understand.   Am I missing something?   :confused:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: we are going down to the local pub that evening for a few  :toast: and a burger basket.

Besides I ALWAYS cook for her.

Taking her shopping today. She goes her way, I go mine!!! :happy1: works perfectly.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
That's okay glenn,gotta keep mama happy....besides I can send ya pics of my "cedar and cork mallard dekes from the 30's if need be.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike, i'm not going to make it, but would be curious to know the turnout, and how many vendors compared to other years!!!!1

somehow i'm going to probably regret not going!!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, venders filled the place!!!  lots of great stuff too!!!  I think they will be very happy with the day!!!  yup ya missed a good time!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: Yea go figure. Your there and back already??? Must have a hot date!!🤭 :rotflmao:

Was that $3000 hand carved grouse there again??

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
1 1/2 hours was enough today..  legs were hurting...  could have been, but didn't check those out...  and nope no date...