Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: HEY LEECH  (Read 2167 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
you hearing anything from our campground regarding opening up over all this COVID-19 stuff??
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
you hearing anything from our campground regarding opening up over all this COVID-19 stuff??

Nothing yet.

But the owner believes that "space dust" is falling and building up the land around her cabins?   :crazy:

I tried to offer that it may just be grass clipping and other dying vegetation over time making more dirt.  :confused:

I still want to keep my camper there so "Space Dust" it is!  :happy1:

So, I'm pretty sure she will be shutting it down from this Alien attack!  :bonk:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
 Hey, maybe she's right!!   :toast:
« Last Edit: March 03/25/20, 01:15:34 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well, the campground we used to be at the owners wife was a drunk...…...so...…….. I really wish noone no harm, but I think  that place wont abide by any safety regards.  I heard there already whining they have so much work to do. there the laziest owners of anything I've ever seen. :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a nice opportunity for a union boss buyout....."Glenn's Hideaway..."   ;)
« Last Edit: March 03/25/20, 01:39:49 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a nice opportunity for a union boss buyout....."Glenn's Hideaway..."   ;)
no effing way...…….i'm to close to retiring...…….like going there and being a PITA!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
no effing way...…….i'm to close to retiring...…….like going there and being a PITA!!!!!!!!!
:scratch:  :doah: So it's just like everywhere else.  :nerd: :nerd:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :laughroll: :laughroll:   :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

You could still be a PITA....get a little ATV to drive around that says "Boss" on it, and point and holler at folks..
"Hey! You there! No brought in firewood! Haveta buy it here!"  "You! No cottage cheese allowed here!"     :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch:  :doah: So it's just like everywhere else.  :nerd: :nerd:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea so!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

You could still be a PITA....get a little ATV to drive around that says "Boss" on it, and point and holler at folks..
"Hey! You there! No brought in firewood! Haveta buy it here!"  "You! No cottage cheese allowed here!"     :bonk:
actually I haven't stepped foot on that property since we left. I do fish the lake yet though!!!!!!!! :fish2: :fish2: