Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Birthday on Superior!,  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Wann take my wigenfor charte trip on Superior. any one have eecomendations? lookooooooh ng for a smaller personal bissiness that we dont have to share a boat with 6 other people.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like fun.  Would be nice to do it by yourselves or 2 others but 6 is too crowded for me. 

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Hookers charter out of Duluth would be a good try.  good luck.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ok its not til jully 11th. so theres time
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Hookers charter out of Duluth would be a good try.  good luck.

Isn't this the outfit Fred Smoot went with when he chartered a boat for the Vikings on Lake Minnetonka? 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey good point!   :sleazy:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Boar I have memories of my dad and brother and myself fishing in a 14 foot Sears boat trolling off Park Point beaches and off the Lester River mouth.  Of course that was if the weather was just right.  We got fish early in the season.  Coho and lake trout trolling.  My dad even got a 6 pound brown trout out there.  But we knew the weather conditions back then.  These guides know the lake and will get you a safe trip and results.  There are  more charter trips to call.  Just google fishing charter guides on the north shore.  You and you wife can get a good trip for sure.  good luck.,