Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Dispersing protest crowds  (Read 15603 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I think sorting the facts from the BS is what a trial is for.
« Last Edit: February 02/07/21, 07:08:38 PM by Dotch »
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
If you are having some sort of medical/drug induced (pick one) emergency and somebody cuffs you and puts you in the back of a squad....   Maybe he was claustrophobic...   
To paraphase the beck song... He's a loser baby, why don't you kill him... 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
If you are having some sort of medical/drug induced (pick one) emergency and somebody cuffs you and puts you in the back of a squad....   Maybe he was claustrophobic...   
To paraphase the beck song... He's a loser baby, why don't you kill him... 

So let's see. The cops who were responding to a call walked up to a car where they get only resistence. Not only cant they find out any information from the uncooperative suspect about a crime? Del thinks they should have been able to diagnose his medical condition as well? Not sure what to say? Judge Del :confused: :confused:   Other then that's why we have due process. To keep folks like you from hanging people before they get their day in court.  :doah:

« Last Edit: February 02/07/21, 09:07:22 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well leech, We see the same stuff and come to different conclusions.   I guess it will be settled in a few months when the trial is over and all the evidence is made public.   

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Well leech, We see the same stuff and come to different conclusions.   I guess it will be settled in a few months when the trial is over and all the evidence is made public.   
Yeah, come on up from your warm cozy place down there to the cities where I live. Cuz either way all the folk that think like you will be getting free shoes and burning down Targets again.  All in the name of "Justice"  :crazy: 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow,this old thread still has life....maybe,just maybe if dim witt ellison would've released the entire arrest video this entire issue could've been disfused but he didn't for whatever reason,not until mpls burned down did we see the entire video showing floyd resisting,it took 4 cops to subdue this clown,kneeling on the perp to maintain control of a violent participant is protocol in enforement,this jack wagon even tho cuffed was resisting,he was a big strong dude,looking at chavin not so much but chavin partner's had his back,that's the way it works folks forget.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, come on up from your warm cozy place down there to the cities where I live. Cuz either way all the folk that think like you will be getting free shoes and burning down Targets again.  All in the name of "Justice"  :crazy:

So true leech,I remember when these protest turned to a riot/looting a few years back in ferguson,24 hrs after the riot started folks/mobs all had new micheal jordans and and handful of "colt 45"....lol so true.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Rioters gonna riot.    Mayors gonna waffle.   Governors gonna dodge.   That's life...

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Rioters gonna riot.    Mayors gonna waffle.   Governors gonna dodge.   That's life...

And Bleeding hearts going to bleed! Even when cops are flash and blood human-too!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, Chauvin was just the unluckiest cop in the whole universe, when after finally getting control of a rampaging guy in handcuffs, the guy up and dies on him and makes him look bad, just because he happened to be kneeling on the guys neck when it happened.   

Yeah, cops have a hard job especially in big cities.    That doesn't mean they don't do bad stuff sometimes.    Look at the one that came home drunk, went in the wrong apartment, shot the guy in the apartment (his apartment) then tried to make up some story about it.    Or the one in Rochester that got confused and shot a guy instead of tasing him.   Grabbed wrong device.   

As I have said before I am keeping an open mind on this one until I see what comes out at the trial.    As for the riots, I think the mayor and the governor were negligent by not calling out the guard and shutting things down immediately at the first sign of vandalism.     And they should have gone after the perps like they are in the DC thing.