Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Toxic Sodas Ranked.....  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
:reporter;   108 Most Popular Sodas Ranked by How Toxic They Are..... :puke:

:scratch: Toxic :scratch: Did someone say Toxic :confused:

:coffee: ..... Dat's what Da Man Said :angel:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/Health/nutrition/108-most-popular-sodas-ranked-by-how-toxic-they-are/ss-BB14Ms0u?li=BBnb7Kz&pfr=1&fullscreen=true
« Last Edit: June 06/13/20, 01:04:53 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Checked out your list.  I don't hardly ever have a soda anymore.  Maybe a little in a cocktail so that cancels out the bad in the soda.  The real attractive fruit sodas are the worst.  How sad. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 i looked threw it to. i may drink 1-2 pops a week in a bad week. i prefer the gatorade sports drinks. its worse if i am out and about and have to eat out. like LPS, most pop i drink are in cocktails and that 7up.

but Meh.........getting outta bed can be toxic!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Not a big soda guy either. I like root beer floats but I don't indulge very often. Mrs. Cheviot likes her Coca Cola.  If I miss my a.m. coffee which doesn't happen very often I may swipe a Coke for a caffeine boost but that's about it.
« Last Edit: June 06/15/20, 11:07:17 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I was disappointed to see A&W way up near the top.  I guess that is why it tastes so good.  You know most things that aren't good for us seem to be the tastiest things.  A friend of ours had a heart attack years ago.  He had a very unhealthy diet.  His Dr said you can still eat everything you like.   Chew it a few times and if it tastes good spit it out.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Cuz if it tastes good it ain't good for ya!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
When I saw "Toxic Soda" I thought they were going to show us how we can dissolve spoons by leaving them in a glass of Coke or something.   :Photography:

But instead they were just talking about pop with lots of sugar.   :coffee: