Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: retiring?????????????????  (Read 36588 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Then you can spend a buttload on your retirement truck!  Or did you buy Mikes truck?
naw I'd need to check it with one of them black lights and am deathly afraid of what I might find. :mooning: :sleazy: :evil: :surrender: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
33 calender days!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: take out furlough days, weekends and holiday makes 15 actual in office work days!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker;

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time to start a "short timers" chain.   :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

well Glenn is sort of short...  just sayin....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

well Glenn is sort of short...  just sayin....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: morning!!!  :happy1: and I wouldn't take to loud.  :rotflmao: you aren't especially blessed in the height category either. :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: morning!!!  :happy1: and I wouldn't take to loud.  :rotflmao: you aren't especially blessed in the height category either. :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao:

oh I know that!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
33 calender days!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: take out furlough days, weekends and holiday makes 15 actual in office work days!!!!!!

Pencil me in for FOUR DAYS left to go. Meet with HR Friday morning and that's it. Can't wait. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn, kind of exciting and scary at the same time. Really cool though. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline pickelfarmer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
33 calender days!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: take out furlough days, weekends and holiday makes 15 actual in office work days!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker;

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLD on here... You mean to tell me you call what you been doing these last 80 years work?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Where did I catch all these fish you ask??? right in the lip....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
33 calender days!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: take out furlough days, weekends and holiday makes 15 actual in office work days!!!!!!

Pencil me in for FOUR DAYS left to go. Meet with HR Friday morning and that's it. Can't wait. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: i can imagaine the big grin on your face as you typed that!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but are you getting anything done these next 4 days??????????? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLD on here... You mean to tell me you call what you been doing these last 80 years work?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
well i'll be damned............look what the wind blew in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea darn tootin..lots of blood sweat and tears!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Getting anything you ask? I sure am........lunch right now. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

He is so short he needs to stand on a box to tie his boots....

Offline pickelfarmer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

well i'll be damned............look what the wind blew in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea darn tootin..lots of blood sweat and tears!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they say a broken clock is right twice a day.. You might be on to something there... Only thing that troubles me is you are going to have even more time to stir crap here on line!!  :coffee: :coffee: :sleazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline pickelfarmer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 OK gents,  it's my last full day at work today. I have a short exiting meeting tomorrow morning with HR and have NO plans on staying after that. So officailly (my spelling sucks) it has been 36 years and 41 days at this job. Hell of a run. My only plans after tomorrow are to clean out both of the garages and toss the crap in them I should have done 20 years ago. After that I may try to see if I still know how to shoot a grouse or two. Maybe a duck and goose too. Get ready for deer hunting, have coffee and breakfast with the dog. Maybe throw a few smart remarks at glenn on here.
 Looking like it's getting a bit busier than I thought. Oh well, can't wait to get started with my new chapter of life. Have a great day everyone, I will. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Mark!! Enjoy your new chapter.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats Mark!!!  wishing the best for ya!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wonderful and congrats Markn.  AND, LOLOL  That garage cleanout will take maybe a year or two to complete.  That will lead into different projects as you run across things in there that you forgot about.  I am in summer #2 of retirement and still not done with all of my projects.  LOL  BUT don't forget.  Why do it all today, there is always tomorrow!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK gents,  it's my last full day at work today. I have a short exiting meeting tomorrow morning with HR and have NO plans on staying after that. So officailly (my spelling sucks) it has been 36 years and 41 days at this job. Hell of a run. My only plans after tomorrow are to clean out both of the garages and toss the crap in them I should have done 20 years ago. After that I may try to see if I still know how to shoot a grouse or two. Maybe a duck and goose too. Get ready for deer hunting, have coffee and breakfast with the dog. Maybe throw a few smart remarks at glenn on here.
 Looking like it's getting a bit busier than I thought. Oh well, can't wait to get started with my new chapter of life. Have a great day everyone, I will. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
congrats Mark.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: and have at it.....start winging them smart alleck remarks!!!! :rotflmao: its not like your the only one!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :doah:

in 30 calender days....i'll be firing back!!!!!!!!

i've been doing a lot of soul searching and come to the conclusion that  i'm going to do volunteer work. in the words of comedian Steve Martin........i'm going to volunteer for unwed mothers.......getting them started.   :evil: :evil:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Congrats markn! Hope you can do all the things you missed out on whilst working. Luckily glenn's an easy target... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys, an hour and 53 minutes to go..................... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When you are retired it is completely ok to take a nap after lunch too. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
25 calender days!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :happybounce:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to the retirement gang.  Have a great one and don't pick on G57 too much. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: