Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Trail Cam Pro  (Read 1762 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had to let you all know about these guys.  I have mentioned them before.  Trail Cam Pro.  The best place on earth to buy a trail cam!  That is from personal experience.  I bought 2 Browning Black Ops last year.  They test and do warranty work on all brands of cams.  You can look at their website and they have the info on every brand and how they differ from one another.  Most mfgrs give a 1 year warranty.  Trail Cam makes it two years when you buy from them.  You can return it within 90 days no questions asked and they will send you a different kind if you didn't like the first one you ordered.  And free shipping.  Squirrels chewed off my straps last year.  SO I was just on their site to order new ones when the box with a rep to talk to showed up.  I thought why not and told them about the straps.  I asked how much they are.  He said we will send you 2 new ones free of charge.  They still have my address in their system and he said he will ship them today.  Unreal.  That is how a business should work.  Great guys.  Check them out!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I had to let you all know about these guys.  I have mentioned them before.  Trail Cam Pro.  The best place on earth to buy a trail cam!  That is from personal experience.  I bought 2 Browning Black Ops last year.  They test and do warranty work on all brands of cams.  You can look at their website and they have the info on every brand and how they differ from one another.  Most mfgrs give a 1 year warranty.  Trail Cam makes it two years when you buy from them.  You can return it within 90 days no questions asked and they will send you a different kind if you didn't like the first one you ordered.  And free shipping.  Squirrels chewed off my straps last year.  SO I was just on their site to order new ones when the box with a rep to talk to showed up.  I thought why not and told them about the straps.  I asked how much they are.  He said we will send you 2 new ones free of charge.  They still have my address in their system and he said he will ship them today.  Unreal.  That is how a business should work.  Great guys.  Check them out!
:scratch: :scratch: soooo.........this is the kind of stuff i have to look forward to when i retire?????????? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what getting new straps??   :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You need more toys once you retire Glenn.  You will learn. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well guess i'm lucky i have a few EXPERTS here!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We will not lead you astray. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

speak for yourself!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i kinda knew he was just trying to make me feel good!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i kinda knew he was just trying to make me feel good!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: