Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: TGIF  (Read 5873 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So maybe we need to lighten up and have some good tunes for HH.  Here is the first one:  https://youtu.be/krNNMFpA1wY?list=RDB-8GXzeioJg    I have posted it before but maybe we should hear it again! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Last one.  Highwaymen.   Just a different blues. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Link? :scratch: Thought you & Miley might've had a fallin out. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: She sure can sing the blues!! :happy1: :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry boys, I had enough of her growing up with my kids watching her.. can't do it.  :puke:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Sorry boys, I had enough of her growing up with my kids watching her.. can't do it.  :puke:
me either. Ish.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
add me to the list who doesn't like her...   :tut:

but to each there own too!! :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, I didn't watch her as a kid.  Just her as a hot adult! I like the blues and she does it pretty darn good.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, I didn't watch her as a kid.  Just her as a hot adult! I like the blues and she does it pretty darn good.

nothing to be sorry about, you enjoy her and her music and that's all that matters LPS!!  and good for you!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Same here, LPS! Wasn't a big fan of her early stuff that was on the radio but she does these bluesy covers very well. :Clap: Yeah that's OK LPS, these guys are probably bigger fans of Lawrence Welk :crazy: ;) :rolleyes:, or Weird Al, bet they REALLY like watchin Dolly Parton too! :sleazy: :evil:        :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:                   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a man of impeccable taste Gunner.   :happy1: :happy1: 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and funny as heck too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I find that offensive to all of us who were Lawrence Welk fans. I knew Lawrence Welk. And Gunner, you're no Lawrence Welk... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I find that offensive to all of us who were Lawrence Welk fans. I knew Lawrence Welk. And Gunner, you're no Lawrence Welk... :rotflmao:

now dats funny!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  How's about Sing along with Mitch.  Now that was some cool music....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn you guys are old!! :rotflmao: and ya need to get out more. :rotflmao:

I'm more of a pat benatar oogler!!😍

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I actually kind of liked Dean Martin too.  My Dad started letting me stay up and watch that at times.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Andy Williams & Perry Como were all the rage... :happy1:
« Last Edit: June 06/20/20, 11:42:43 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks, Dotch!! ;) :laugh: Watched him a lot when I was young as the folks didn't miss it very often. It was part of the usual Sunday night line up along with Disney & Bonanza.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and the Ed Sullivan show....

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Link? :scratch: Thought you & Miley might've had a fallin out. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: She sure can sing the blues!! :happy1: :cool:

Oops, forgot to post the link.  Maybe youse guys will like this.  We listen to this stuff when having a campfire sometimes.  I like this version:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember watching some of the Lawrence Welk shows, dang that was a while ago.  But I made sure I watched Hee Haw back in the day. We posted at the same time lps, lots of power on that stage you posted!!
« Last Edit: June 06/20/20, 04:01:33 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
excellent  song LPS!!!   and yes Hee Haw was funny!!!  and laugh In!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember that.  SO here is one of my favorite songs. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I actually kind of liked Dean Martin too.  My Dad started letting me stay up and watch that at times.   :happy1: :happy1:
I watched the dean Martin celerberty roast. The oldest foogy stuff I watched was the rinestone cowboy. Glen Campbell.

Maybe you guys should start a separate thread ... FOR AULD FARTS ONLY!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Still a 70-80-90's hair/ rock band feller. :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I watched the dean Martin celerberty roast. The oldest foogy stuff I watched was the rinestone cowboy. Glen Campbell.

Maybe you guys should start a separate thread ... FOR AULD FARTS ONLY!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:tut: You shouldn't be listening to that stuff, glenn, cause it can make you want to move too fast.  :rolleyes: Probably just hurt yourself doin that now that your so close to retirement.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: You shouldn't be listening to that stuff, glenn, cause it can make you want to move too fast.  :rolleyes: Probably just hurt yourself doin that now that your so close to retirement.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:shocked: :shocked: :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn do you have a lawn chair? 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn do you have a lawn chair?
:happy1: yep. Several but I don't sit much.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn's like a horse. He can nap standing up!  :happy1: