Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Minnkota I-Pilot  (Read 1331 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Has anyone bought a Minnkota I-Pilot lately?  I ordered my boat in May and even though I have the boat now the Minnkota is still back ordered.  They have no idea when it will show up.  Just wondered if everyone is having the same problem?

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
No. I have had mine for 3 years now i think. Bummer.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
From what I've heard I don't think even their biggest dealers like Bass Pro or Cabela's has been able to get the Ulterra or Ultrex either since very early this Spring, LPS. I know they've been out of stock at L & M in GR since we went up during the shut down which was ~ the end of April.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Gunner.  Glad to know that.  At least it is not just the dealership I am dealing with.  Should have stocks in Minnkota.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
All I know is that I drive righy past the company when I go to work and the parking lot was empty when things were shut down. I'm just assuming they got way behind in filling orders and there is a distinct possibility their suppliies were disrupted as well

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's kind of what I wondered too. Thanks