Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes challenge New idea!  (Read 3381 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i stillnowe sausage to somebof the winners. i will make good.

but now been thinkin, its tough to keep up on allbthe winner use the cost of shipp to each, i have been thinking of a contest silar to glenns for regular season, and the 1 2 3rd place winner will get a package of sausage and any other donated prizes. Gift cards, cash, fishing equip ect, t shirt ect ect.
each viking game, each member aill have a chance to accumulate points. the top 3 with the most points at the end of regular season will win. anyone will ideas on how to acymulate points per game chime in any ideas welcome. any donations are welcome. do nkt donte till yu see a donation thread please. lets see what we can come up with
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I will still donate no matter how f==up it gets.  Ya top 5 or 3 or whatever.  I am good with it. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I could even see the guy with the worst record getting a prize.   I will not mention any names. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I can donate something if ya want... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Jesus H. Criminy.  :banghead: :taz: not another one of boars football contests that the rules are so effin goofy noone can understand them  :confused: :censored:i :doah: sheez.  :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Jesus H. Criminy.  :banghead: :taz: not another one of boars football contests that the rules are so effin goofy noone can understand them  :confused: :censored:i :doah: sheez.  :mooning: :rotflmao:

yap yap yap!! I won last year and I'm not saying anything!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

funny boy!!! :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yap yap yap!! I won last year and I'm not saying anything!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

:pouty: do did I but I needed a lawyer to decipher the rules. :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
dont play then tird blossum!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dont play then tird blossum!
:rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd: think about this. If you had trouble keeping track of your previous contest, this one will take twice as much work to do. Do say 13 guys participate, keeping track for 16 weeks will be a nightmare.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty: do did I but I needed a lawyer to decipher the rules. :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I was wonderin how he pulled that off, now I know. ;) He won 'cause he didn't unnerstand the rules & had NO IDEA what he was doin. :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i stillnowe sausage to somebof the winners. i will make good.

but now been thinkin, its tough to keep up on allbthe winner use the cost of shipp to each, i have been thinking of a contest silar to glenns for regular season, and the 1 2 3rd place winner will get a package of sausage and any other donated prizes. Gift cards, cash, fishing equip ect, t shirt ect ect.
each viking game, each member aill have a chance to accumulate points. the top 3 with the most points at the end of regular season will win. anyone will ideas on how to acymulate points per game chime in any ideas welcome. any donations are welcome. do nkt donte till yu see a donation thread please. lets see what we can come up with
so.........seriously thinking about this, we need more information. are you gonna do the same approach to picking the scores like your previous contest????? what about if there is a tie? how do you accumulate the points.......are you going to accumulate a point for the correct team but dont come in the top 3 for the scores??????

i do hear and know why your looking at something different based on our conversation when we met up in little falls,but you do need to start with some guidelines to start with?????????? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OMG  This just went tits up...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like donating my MADE IN USA stuff and hope  people like them over all of the China stuff.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OMG  This just went tits up...
:scratch: :scratch: HUH.......... i'm seriously trying to help him out!!!!!! :confused: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And you are a good man Glenn.  So is Boar.  I will await to see what we do.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK so here is simply a suggestion. assuming he's doing the same thing as in the past.

so say glenn wins week one he gets awarded lets say 5 pts. if say Mikey is the next closest he is awarded 3 pts. if there is a tie they both get the same amount of points.

maybe all the participants pick the team that wins....they all get a point???????

the tricky part is keeping the accumulative running totals throughout the season however he does it.   that is what i encounter when i do the playoff fun pool, just saying.....and trying to make sure its right each week.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
eomething like that 1 point if the vikes win  3 points closest to vikes half time score. 3 points for closest final score. bonust 5 point for all 3
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
OMG.....I'm out.  ( Then again, I've never cared for football since Bud Grant retired )  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
OMG.....I'm out.  ( Then again, I've never cared for football since Bud Grant retired )  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
Ya but, im thinking its gonna be fun just being part of tge fiasco!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We will figure it out...   :rotflmao: 
« Last Edit: July 07/14/20, 06:58:26 PM by LPS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
in just throwingbout an idea. please speak up on any ideas
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Got that Glenn?
I sent it to the attorney for clarification. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
eomething like that 1 point if the vikes win  3 points closest to vikes half time score. 3 points for closest final score. bonust 5 point for all 3
:happy1: pretty close to my suggestion. :happy1: however you do know it's gonna be a bigger to track, just saying.  Bug I like it.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup id need back up, thanks buddy!!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yup id need back up, thanks buddy!!
oh I didn't volunteer. :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I think you should have your SS card or passport, two forms of photo ID, a bank statement and a W-2. Oh wait, that was yesterday at the license bureau! Never mind... :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)