Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Redskins  (Read 3292 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just saw something that was funny and appropriate.  As you know the Redskins are changing their name and logo.  I just read a great idea.  They keep the name but put a pic of a potato on their helmets.  :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: July 07/13/20, 08:59:55 AM by LPS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL. That would be funny. I figured it was just a matter of time before they caved. At this point in time I am leaning towards not watching football at all anymore. With Goodell  pandering like he is and now they are going to play the black national anthem at every game week one. Sorry, we have one national anthem. I watched football to escape politics. I think if they are going to turn it into a social justice circus I will just get more time in the woods.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well said JB.  I have friends that were devout NFL fans that never did go back to watching after the Kapernoscopy fiasco. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I was able to get thru that. Not so sure about this time. When they start out at 10 times the salary that I make and alot of them make millions and then tell me how oppressed they are. :bs:

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I've watched maybe 1 quarter of a game in last 3 years.  Dont miss it at all.  More time in the woods.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL. That would be funny. I figured it was just a matter of time before they caved. At this point in time I am leaning towards not watching football at all anymore. With Goodell  pandering like he is and now they are going to play the black national anthem at every game week one. Sorry, we have one national anthem. I watched football to escape politics. I think if they are going to turn it into a social justice circus I will just get more time in the woods.

WHAT?  Is there one never heard it.  :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. Don't remember the name of it, but there is a black national anthem and the NFL is planning to play it at every game week one before the real national anthem. :crazy: Why not an Asian one or Hispanic one too. It is just totally stupid.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i agree with ya JB!!!!!!!!!!a 100%. BUT i really like football........alot. i cant see not watching it especially on crappy weather days or bored. if its nice out i'm out and about doing better things.

i'll just skip the pregame and anthem and kickoff crap!!!!!!

i think they should rename them the swamp dwellers.................pretty fitting for the city there in.............
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't know if you were serious about the black anthem thing.  Never heard of it neither. 

Offline savage270

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Between all of this crap and no police on patrol in Minneapolis, I will never take my family to another Vikings game.

As far as watching on TV, I am likely done with that as well.  If there is one thing the COVID pandemic has taught me, its that I can survive just fine without professional sports to watch.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ditto on Minneapolis.  Can't see us ever going there again.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
i agree with ya JB!!!!!!!!!!a 100%. BUT i really like football........alot. i cant see not watching it especially on crappy weather days or bored. if its nice out i'm out and about doing better things.

i think they should rename them the swamp dwellers.................pretty fitting for the city there in.............
I love football too. But this crap is starting to push me away. At this point and time I am torn.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I love football too. But this crap is starting to push me away. At this point and time I am torn.
:happy1:  i hear ya!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is so true!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. That is perfect!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ha ha glenn likes fourskin!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut:

AWE BITE ME!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Shouldn't be surprised! :evil:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Guess what? In a hundred years. .. we're all going to look the same..... so what are they going to bitch about then?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess what? In a hundred years. .. we're all going to look the same..... so what are they going to bitch about then?
The way they're predicting the white man is gonna fade away since the dark skin prevails. Maybe whiteskins should be tge new name.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
The way they're predicting the white man is gonna fade away since the dark skin prevails. Maybe whiteskins should be tge new name.

darn good question!!  oh well...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman