Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: garage frig  (Read 10252 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I suppose we should check the one at the hunting cabin that quit working last deer season.

don't pull a Glenn and forget to plug it in!!!!!!  oops!!   sorry I had to say it Glenn!!!!  Dotch said so!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I suppose we should check the one at the hunting cabin that quit working last deer season.

don't pull a Glenn and forget to plug it in!!!!!!  oops!!   sorry I had to say it Glenn!!!!  Dotch said so!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
yea......why would i expect anything different!!!!!!! :pouty: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin buddy!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

No worries. I got that covered.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:doofus: :crazy: :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Glenn, Glenn, Glenn. What are we to do with you?
Since you are basically non-union now we will be able to get along.   :laugh:  I have in my garage a working white refrig / freezer like you have in your wifes kitchen. Only thing it needs is a good scrubbing.

I also have a glass door pop cooler with LED lights that works great also. No freezer compartment.

Pick the one you want. Grab a 12 pack of Grain Belt bottles and come get it. No, I won't deliver.  :coffee:

Seriously, selling the house and the shed needs to get cleaned out so it's a legit offer. You will need to pick it up in the evening as i'm up North on the weekend and still working during the days.

Let me know.

Brian
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
GLENN!  Did you hear that???    :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yo Glenn wake up!!!!  free!! your price!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
yo Glenn wake up!!!!  free!! your price!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Hey, hey, hey...........not free. 12 pack of Grain Belt bottles. I promise you boys, you will see a NEW GLENN if I can get a decent beer in him.   :cool:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He must be watering his garden....   :sleazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He must be watering his garden....   :sleazy:
I was. And the last 3 nites been cleaning garden goodies for this weekend canning projects. Salsa and my world famous soup starter mix. :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dutchy, you got a deal. Talking to the wife about which one. Leaning towards the the glass pop cooler. I'm on furlough next week we can figure something out.

I'll get a better deal, I'll just go down and get a bucket of Sauk river water. That should be just like grain belt. :sleazy: :shocked: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Dutchy, you got a deal. Talking to the wife about which one. Leaning towards the the glass pop cooler. I'm on furlough next week we can figure something out.

I'll get a better deal, I'll just go down and get a bucket of Sauk river water. That should be just like grain belt. :sleazy: :shocked: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well maybe you should freeze it and stick the ice in that box in your garage to keep your stuff cold.    :coffee:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Well maybe you should freeze it and stick the ice in that box in your garage to keep your stuff cold.    :coffee:
:rotflmao: gawd no!!!!!!!!

hey dutchboy, got any idea how wide that is?????? i can not go any wider then 30 inches for where i need to put it.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'll measure for you. The glass door for sure is less then 30".

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: gawd no!!!!!!!!

hey dutchboy, got any idea how wide that is?????? i can not go any wider then 30 inches for where i need to put it.
:scratch: So where do you want to put it :moon:, glenn?  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                                    ;) ;D ;D

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
man your a goll darn instigator this morning!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :doah: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just can't resist when you give me an opening like that!! :rocker; :dancinred: :swords: :whistling:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :angry2: :banghead: training-087 :taz: effin friggin f)(-_+))$ frig. Dutchy, when can we make this happen.  I'm open Monday nite. Ready to take a post mall to it. It quit now it's running again. Ain't dealing with stuff like that. Swear it's non union. :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :angry2: :banghead: training-087 :taz: effin friggin f)(-_+))$ frig. Dutchy, when can we make this happen.  I'm open Monday nite. Ready to take a post mall to it. It quit now it's running again. Ain't dealing with stuff like that. Swear it's non union. :pouty:

kind of sounds like how you roll along!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Last I checked fridges don't run all the time anyhow.. :crazy:  :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :tut: :banghead: no but when the thermometer says it's 50 degrees one would expect it to kick in. :surrender: :bs:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so no canning today huh???

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Glenn Monday will work. You thinking the glass door? Or, should I say the boss is thinking the glass door?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so no canning today huh???
yep. All the ingredients are in the kettle cooking now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn Monday will work. You thinking the glass door? Or, should I say the boss is thinking the glass door?
:rotflmao: I get to be the boss in the garage.!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Yea the glass door pop cooler. Really no need for a freezer for what I use it for.

PM me your address and what time I should get there.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
The deal is done.

Thanks Glenn, hope it works out for ya. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks dutchboy........enjoy the grain belt!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: i'm sure it will, its about 3 inches higher and 3 inches narrower but will be just fine.

was nice to finally meet the guy the instigates all kinds of trouble on the forums!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: