Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bear pic  (Read 1766 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fourth year in a row we have had a bear in this area in the month of July or August.  This is half hour before we checked the cam.  An hour before this a coyote was there.  We now have a pair of coyotes here.  I took a shot at one in the yard this morning and hit the steel pole that holds the bird house up.  Darn. I was right on him too as he was walking.  Buddy barked and the coyote stopped and watched us open the window.   Well here is the bear.  Young one.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe 100 yards from the house.  No more than that.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
wowser lps, the fox still around with the coyotes there?

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hard to miss that one...
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes the fox are still here as of today.  It is the three of them and I am sure they are the ones that grew up here.  BUT now that there are a pair of coyotes I am worried that things may change.  We like the fox being here but not the coyotes.  Hate to set traps and get a fox or neighbor dog.   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We have a "neighborhood" fox too, LPS! :cool: He makes the rounds most every day too, caught 'em down at our dock late 1 day the last time we were up. A neighbor up the road told me last season that there's a den on their property on the point behind their house. The guy nextdoor has a trailcam up too & has lots of pics.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We think they make good neighbors.  The one was yipping at Buddy this morning so Buddy put the chase on him for awhile.  The fox stopped running so Buddy quit chasing him.  Right in the pasture where they could see each other real well.  Funny as heck.  Buddy doesn't want to hurt them just chase them.  Good for you Gunner. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

They don't call our campgrounds WildWoods for nothing. Last weekend around noon.  :happy1:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
And here I thought it was with the type of campers there? :scratch: :scratch: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!