Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Found this afternoon  (Read 2137 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Down in the river below the I-494 Wakota bridge near So. St. Paul.  Right near where I fish every morning.  There is another one submerged a little down stream.  I don't think it's a keeper though. i:fish2: :fish2:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very interesting.  SO what drew you to this perticular fishing spot?  Do you know who's car that is?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Very interesting.  SO what drew you to this perticular fishing spot?  Do you know who's car that is?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
It's not far from where I live, I just go down to get out.    The car was in the river for quite some time.  The plates were 10 years old.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like a cat fish honey hole!!!  :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Grandpa Tom likez fishing near structure. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Down in the river below the I-494 Wakota bridge near So. St. Paul.  Right near where I fish every morning.  There is another one submerged a little down stream.  I don't think it's a keeper though. i:fish2: :fish2:

Bodies?   :shocked:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman

Bodies?   :shocked:
Nope, the the plates on it were over 10 years old.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hell of a hiding spot. :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Dakota County Sheriff's Office

The D.C.S.O. Dive Team recovered a vehicle from the Mississippi River in South St. Paul yesterday. We were notified earlier this summer of this vehicle. With the low current and wind we were able to recover it today. We located two different V.I.N. numbers on it and are still working through that information. We know it is a 2009 Buick Century with the old MN stamped license plates.

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
What are the chances that it could be stolen?

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
What are the chances that it could be stolen?
That is what some think, or for insurance.  Reported stolen and collect.  There are two pickups sunk.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
There's a ton of vid's on YouTube where people have found old cars that were dumped or driven off roads and found years later. A few had bodies that no one knew what happen to the person for 20+ years.  One had 4 teens, 2 boys and 2 girls in it.   :undecided:
« Last Edit: August 08/13/20, 09:54:02 AM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!