Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gas syphoning  (Read 3381 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
So how many crooks are here!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: both our current vehicles are gone come Monday and there both pretty full of gas. I want some back. :rotflmao: with these newer tanks any ideas on how to get some back out??? :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: Better yet, can't you just get a FAKE receipt & get the BM647 to reimberse you? :evil:     Tight :moon:                             :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: August 08/29/20, 09:40:51 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: that would be fraud.  :tut: I'm a straight up honest union thug  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just stick a hose down into the tank and suck on it....

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Just stick a hose down into the tank and suck on it....

yup just suck away!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Can always go this route  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn you tight wad.  Did you suck the gas out of your vehicles yet?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn you tight wad.  Did you suck the gas out of your vehicles yet?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

next he will trying to bottle farts!!!!!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nope. I'm going to do boobers method. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: or I'm just gonna drive around for 3 hours. :rotflmao: :pouty: ooh the abuse. :surrender: :rotflmao:

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
So how many crooks are here!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: both our current vehicles are gone come Monday and there both pretty full of gas. I want some back. :rotflmao: with these newer tanks any ideas on how to get some back out??? :scratch:
Glenn, just siphon the gas the same way you siphoned out the gas in your old lawn mower.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, just siphon the gas the same way you siphoned out the gas in your old lawn mower.
:rotflmao: i gave the guy that took it the gas that was in it!!!!!! :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet that just killed you giving him that gas.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:   Hey here is a free lawn mower but you owe me $1.50 for the gas...    :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet that just killed you giving him that gas.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:   Hey here is a free lawn mower but you owe me $1.50 for the gas...    :rotflmao:

dats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy: :confused: man I'm sorry I even asked!!! :pouty: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Glenn.  I am curious to see how it works.  I don't know why it wouldn't. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Back when I was in high school I was selling a 64 chevy 4 dr Impala.  That blue/green color that was so common.  Reversible drills with the lock on switch were becoming common around then.  My Dad had one.  So I did what the big talk was and hooked it up to the speedometer cable to try to run some miles off of the Impala.  LOL   Had to experiment as to whether it should be on reverse of forward.  I would lock it on with a cord hooked up to it of course to see if I was adding or subtracting miles.  I just got out from under the car with it all hooked up and running and here this guy drives up to look at the car.  LOLOL   Man was I embarrassed.  He asks what I am doing and looked under the car and saw what was up.  He gave me a dirty look and got in his car and drove away.   :tut:  :rotflmao:  I unhooked it and never tried that again. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Glenn.  I am curious to see how it works.  I don't know why it wouldn't.
your good.  :happy1: I decided against it. Just not sure how long if a hose I'd need to reach the actual gas tank.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Back when I was in high school I was selling a 64 chevy 4 dr Impala.  That blue/green color that was so common.  Reversible drills with the lock on switch were becoming common around then.  My Dad had one.  So I did what the big talk was and hooked it up to the speedometer cable to try to run some miles off of the Impala.  LOL   Had to experiment as to whether it should be on reverse of forward.  I would lock it on with a cord hooked up to it of course to see if I was adding or subtracting miles.  I just got out from under the car with it all hooked up and running and here this guy drives up to look at the car.  LOLOL   Man was I embarrassed.  He asks what I am doing and looked under the car and saw what was up.  He gave me a dirty look and got in his car and drove away.   :tut:  :rotflmao:  I unhooked it and never tried that again.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: so I did come to the right place to ask this kind of advice. :rotflmao:

I had to sign 2 documents yesterday verifying that the miles on both vehicles were factual.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So I wasn't the only one that tried it then.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Late to the party, but this...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's the pump we used when kerosene heaters were popular...  should work...