Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: lab pup for sale?  (Read 6442 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
ok fellers, Linda's coworker has a lab that had pups..  they have 3 black females, 3 black males and 3 yellow males left...  $200 to $250 each..  Sauk Centre area..  Glenn you mentioned your son might be interested awhile back..  I'll get the phone number if any of you are interested
Yea I can send it to him but I think he's on a list for one this spring with someone he knows.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's all we can do..  I'm just throwing it out to help them maybe...  price is right..  and I have the phone number if anyone is interested...  maybe Shadow needs a buddy seeing as how your other dog is not so keen on him!!   :rotflmao: 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that's all we can do..  I'm just throwing it out to help them maybe...  price is right..  and I have the phone number if anyone is interested...  maybe Shadow needs a buddy seeing as how your other dog is not so keen on him!!   :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: Yea just what I need, 2 terrorists in the house   :confused: :doofus: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: That would be more like 3, if you ask me!! :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
ok fellers, Linda's coworker has a lab that had pups..  they have 3 black females, 3 black males and 3 yellow males left...  $200 to $250 each..  Sauk Centre area..  Glenn you mentioned your son might be interested awhile back..  I'll get the phone number if any of you are interested

good info mike,my buddy is still on the hunt,feel for the guy as he comes over to visit,he get's a little teary eyed when Duce greets him with a toy to share,please get me the contact info so I can pass it on.

Thanx,
« Last Edit: December 12/30/20, 07:27:44 AM by snow1 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not me   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I would hate to get her vet bill.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
On Christmas at my Grandma and Grandpa's us kids used to sneak in the frig and gulp that stuff down.  Seems to me there wasn't enough of the "new" can of it to do the pumpkin pies that day.  LOLOL 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike, send me the contact info for these pup's,buddy is chomping at the bit to get one.

Thanx,

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanx mike,they didn't have yellows rather brown(i'm thinking red labs) and three blacks 1 week old,not sure why having a yellow lab is a big deal,but anywho my bud might take a black.pups are only 1 week old so it'll be a few more weeks before they are ready.

Thanx again for the lead!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you are most welcome..  I just passed the word, so I'm not sure on how they called the colors...