Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Orono lake......elk river  (Read 2664 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
pretty sure thats the name they give this body of water. there is a park there. its right off hwy 10 north end of town. has anyone heard anything about them maybe draining or lowering the water level there??????

i noticed this last week, all of a sudden all kinds of lake bottom showing!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.elkrivermn.gov/1569/Lake-Orono-Restoration-and-Enhancement :scratch: :rolleyes: :doah:                             
     :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                                                    ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/20, 09:24:38 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: interesting!! See Gunner you are all right sometimes. :evil: :rotflmao:

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
I drove by there last Friday, and the smell of algae was so strong I couldn’t stand it. I don’t know how the people that live around there could stand it. Also, there was a huge slick covering about 1/3 of the main lake. I had to look twice because it look almost like ice.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
One would think all that much and yuck on the bottom of the lake would be great field fertilizer.

Only thing that scares me is that the last lake they lowered the water level in, little rock lake, up by rice, nearly every deer in 20 mies died due to some bug infestation that came from that muck.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I have seen them lower it before back when we lived down there. Used to drive hwy 10 every day to work.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: interesting!! See Gunner you are all right sometimes. :evil: :rotflmao:
  :tut: :mooning: :mooning: You could've found out yourself in the amount of time it took you to post your question, but nooooooooooo you'd rather see if somebody will do it for you. :pouty: :nerd: :nerd: No wonder they want you to retire! :evil:                                                            ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/20, 12:23:49 PM by Gunner55 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  :tut: :mooning: :mooning: You could've found out yourself in the amount of time it took you to post your question, but nooooooooooo you'd rather see if somebody will do it for you. :pouty: :nerd: :nerd: No wonder they want you to retire! :evil:                                                            ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

now dats funny!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: it's called delegating.  :mooning: :mooning: :moon: besides I'm good at it, company says this and that and I request a bunch of information they gotta go look for. :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: it's called delegating.  :mooning: :mooning: :moon: besides I'm good at it, company says this and that and I request a bunch of information they gotta go look for. :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:scratch: You know what they say don't you :confused:................................................everybody's gotta be good for..............err at somethin.  :sleazy: :doah:  So in 10 school days will you delegate to your wife?  :doofus:     
 ;)  :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/20, 03:58:25 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: You know what they say don't you :confused:................................................everybody's gotta be good for..............err at somethin.  :sleazy: :doah:  So in 10 school days will you delegate to your wife?  :doofus:     
yep!!!! :happy1: i'll try anyway!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yep!!!! :happy1: i'll try anyway!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

you will do that once!!!  just my thoughts!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: ha I wear the pants in this house!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Yea right. She'll tell me to stick.  It  :rotflmao: