Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fox Squirrel  (Read 3514 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I have owned this property for over 40 years, I have never seen a fox squirrel 🐿️ till today!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I'd call that a highlight!
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Watch yer pears!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd call that a highlight!

Darn right!  Nice looking squirrel. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Only one that ate a pear off of that tree was G....and he ain't dropped dead yet....  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

Only one that ate a pear off of that tree was G....and he ain't dropped dead yet....  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Yea I heard he was the kid in school that ate anything. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I lost count years ago of how many of them I ate. Corn fed.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
There's always a few around.  They used to be a big prize due to their size.  Almost twice a big as a gray or black one.  Cool seeing them.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Fox squirrels were always the "country squirrels" and the grays the "city squirrels" where I've lived. On rare occasion we've had a gray squirrel at the ranch. I don't recall seeing any grays where I lived in ND either.  :scratch:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Fox squirrels were always the "country squirrels" and the grays the "city squirrels" where I've lived. On rare occasion we've had a gray squirrel at the ranch. I don't recall seeing any grays where I lived in ND either.  :scratch:
i dont reckon you seen much of anything being soused all the time!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :doah: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: MORNIN DOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

used to see fox squirrels all the time back in my younger days around here. seems they were more abundant in farm country. not so much anymore, still see one ocassionally but mostly grays. damn i could go for a good ole squirrel hunt again. only shootz at them in the tree never on the ground.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Don't you have some tomatoes to can? After you consult with delbert first of course... :swords:

I miss squirrel hunting too. So many of the woods are gone or since they're no longer pastured, there's a lot of underbrush, especially buckthorn. It sure makes it a lot tougher. You could always come down here & shoot them out the window like I do... :whistling:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Don't you have some tomatoes to can? After you consult with delbert first of course... :swords:

I miss squirrel hunting too. So many of the woods are gone or since they're no longer pastured, there's a lot of underbrush, especially buckthorn. It sure makes it a lot tougher. You could always come down here & shoot them out the window like I do... :whistling:
headed that way now!! :happy1: and I don't need delbert's help. :nerd: :nerd:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
We seem to have a equal ratio between the grays and the little reds.
It was just a shock to see a fox. My wife asked me "is that a squirrel on steroids?"  :azn:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I have owned this property for over 40 years, I have never seen a fox squirrel 🐿️ till today!
look like a turkey to me...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

I didn't see a picture of Glenn  :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I didn't see a picture of Glenn  :scratch:
you'd probably find that in one of the hot dude calenders........or playgi................awe never mind this is a family site!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: