Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Selling firearms question  (Read 1012 times)

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
I have several firearms I have to sell from my brothers estate. Some are handguns, a couple shotguns, a deer rifle, and one AR15. Do I need to go through an FFL, or can I sell them and document the sale. If anyone has any experience with this I’d appreciate the advice.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
no issues with long guns unless selling across state lines,then FFL is required,hand guns? don't mess around check with your local gun shop as they are trained for proper procedure,feds have zero tolerence for ingnorance of the law.

Offline MN RACK ATTACK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I've bought and sold many firearms with only taking a picture of there drivers license and creating a bill of sale.Going through a FFL is not a bad idea but im thinking there going to charge you from 25 to 75 to do it.

If you want you could put them on MNO for sale and let us have a crack at them.

I also have a friend who buys out firearm estates if you interested in his name
2020 Big Buck Slayer