Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bad news on Mille Lacs  (Read 1111 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
‎Matts Fishing‎ to Mille Lacs Lake
10h ยท
Boat ramp crime is at a all time high (yes I used the word "high" on purpose). Not only the public ramps but resort issues as well. We need to band together and pay attention. If something or someone doesn't belong call it in! This is starting to effect our tourism! This is effecting our locals! This is effecting all who visit this amazing area! And it needs to stop. Mille Lacs, Crow Wing and Aitkin County sheriff's offices all have non emergency numbers. Use them. Call suspicious activity in. It could be your truck or trailer or home targeted next. We need to put a stop to this now our water ways are not places for drugs and crime.

Mille lacs sheriff - 320-983-8245

Crow wing sheriff - 218-829-4749

Aitkin sheriff - 218-927-7400

Feel free to share this on all Mille Lacs Lake pages.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
thanx for the headsup Tom,years ago same issue only on west side only,culprits caught (natives) breaking in to vehicles at public landing's and summer cottages,now with the push by our natives to reclaim 60% of land in mille lacs county I suspect the same... More to come I'm sure
« Last Edit: September 09/18/20, 09:37:20 AM by snow1 »