Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Hot dang I'm rich  (Read 2088 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I've received 3 emails tonight that says Bill Gates donated 10 million 500 thousand buckaroos to me.  :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Think I'll buy boar a deer farm and a fish pond so he finally gets something  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You soon to be former union thugs have all the luck... :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds easy to believe Glenn.  I have heard he is a real nice guy!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds easy to believe Glenn.  I have heard he is a real nice guy!!!
I wouldn't if needed to take his money if I'd of taken the prince of algeria up on his offer last month  :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like you are letting a lot of good deals slip through your fingers Glenn.  I wish I was as rich as you.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I should probably put glenn in contact with some of those Nigerian princes who keep writing me... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I've received 3 emails tonight that says Bill Gates donated 10 million 500 thousand buckaroos to me.  :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Think I'll buy boar a deer farm and a fish pond so he finally gets something  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Nice of you to think of Boar first and foremost.

Otherwise, I figured you to buy a charter boat down in Florida so you could host picture parties for HDs "Man, I gotta go fishing..." thread.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Nice of you to think of Boar first and foremost.

Otherwise, I figured you to buy a charter boat down in Florida so you could host picture parties for HDs "Man, I gotta go fishing..." thread.
once i get boar going, thats my second investment!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or have a Gator hunting lodge in the Bayous Glenn.  That would be a blast.  Just put your little dog on a leash and throw her in at night.  We will be on your pontoon boat.  When a gator goes for her just pull her in quick and we will start shooting.  It don't get any more fun than that.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
How about night vision hog hunting from a chopper?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be fun too!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got the call from Publisher's Clearing House today.  They informed me I just won the 2.5 million dollar prize and I should contact them to get information on how to collect the prize.  Hot dang.  I probably shouldn't post this here because they also told me it's best to keep it to myself until the details are worked out.  I hope I didn't blow my big chance by letting you guys know.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***