Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: lost a couple legends today  (Read 4401 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
listening to boobers favorite DJ this morning!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:, that ANIMAL from wrastlin fame the road warriors fame died last nite, or more commonly known as the LEGEND OF DOOM!!!!!!!.

also Gayle Sayers passed away !!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
« Last Edit: September 09/23/20, 09:02:12 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
bummer! i followed the ROAD WARRIORS MOST of my life. Hawk died awhile agi from heart complicatikns. after he cleaned himselfnup. now animal. bummer. to many roids.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That'll learn ya , nuttin but bad news coming from that station   :crazy:  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That'll learn ya , nuttin but bad news coming from that station   :crazy:  :rotflmao:
:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I gotta figure out a good antenna system to get that station at home when I get back from up nort. :scratch: :doah:. Anyone got any ideas, I'm all ears....

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
How far away? AM or FM?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
How far away? AM or FM?
FM. I'm in cold spring there in the metro somewhere. It's KQRS.

Pretty sure there in golden valley. :scratch:
« Last Edit: September 09/23/20, 09:23:00 PM by glenn57 »

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Don’t know anything about transmitting broadcasts, but I think they moved the actual studio from Golden Valley to southeast Minneapolis. Also, haven’t listened to them in a long time, but didn’t they set up Barnard to broadcast from his home?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Don’t know anything about transmitting broadcasts, but I think they moved the actual studio from Golden Valley to southeast Minneapolis. Also, haven’t listened to them in a long time, but didn’t they set up Barnard to broadcast from his home?
Yea he does for the most part but think he has been in studio lately. Tony Lee is back again and they brought back Brian Zepp.  :happy1: :happy1: love that guy and he's broadcasting from Montana. They also have a young gal by the name Candice Wheeler on the morning show.

Before this Covid crap hit Bob Sansevere came on and did sports as well as they had Michele Tafoyi on. Since Covid I haven't heard them.  :confused: During the football season she'd call in when she could.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
IHeart radio and listen on your phone or computer. You can get blue tooth speakers and link to your phone.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
IHeart radio and listen on your phone or computer. You can get blue tooth speakers and link to your phone.
you do know who your telling this too..........right!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i simple antenna to da stereo is what i was looking for!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:                                                         
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:                                                         
nice to see you finally rolled outta bed. :mooning: :mooning: :sleazy: or would that be finally got back from Inger.. :confused: :tut: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: September 09/24/20, 12:48:04 PM by glenn57 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn.  I heart radio is free.  Give the kid next door $20/$15/$10/ $5 and some tomatoes to get it on your phone for you.  With a $100 Blue tooth speaker you can listen to what ever you want to hear for free.  Or just listen on your phones speaker.  LOLOL

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: I got
3 stereos with good speakers. I'm gonna try the antenna route first. Just gotta find time in my busy schedule to go look and ask. :evil: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya that should work great.....

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Sansevere has his own show now. It airs on 660 AM out of St. Cloud which you get.

Quit listening to KQ years and years ago. Well, once I got past the age of Barnards target audience of  13.

He's a Howard Stern wannabe and I can't stand Stern either.

Anyway, just run a wire out the window and up the outside of the house and connect it to your stereo, that should do it. Otherwise sell the house and move closer.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I disagree. Stern is a bernard wanna be. I remember when stern came to the Minnesota market and him calling bernard barnyard. Guess who's still around and who's not.

Don't get me wrong there are times by I'd like to punch him in the nose and kick him in the jewels but overall I enjoy that show. Not to mention I love the toons they play.

I'll work on be that antenna thing when I get back from up north. :happy1: thanks.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Not really sports but the title fits. Rocker Eddie Van Halen died today from throat cancer.  Can Halen was awesome back in the day and I still enjoy listening to there music.

Not to mention he was marriedto Valerie Bernietli  for a while.  :hubba: :wowza:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Not really sports but the title fits. Rocker Eddie Van Halen died today from throat cancer.  Can Halen was awesome back in the day and I still enjoy listening to there music.

Not to mention he was marriedto Valerie Bernietli  for a while.  :hubba: :wowza:

Eddie passing was sad, loved his music.

When Barnyard tips over, we'll haven a  :party3: worthless P.O.S.  (oh, did I say that out loud? oh well)
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good guy for sure, RIP Eddie.  Didn't him and   David bump heads for so many years?  Nice touch HD!! Gotta love it!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well you feelers  sure aren't very nice. :pouty: guess when your the best everyone is after him!! :doah:

Wait is that why you give me all that sheet!!! :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
RIP Eddie! Johnny Nash just joined him.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad day for sure about Eddie,never knew he was having health issues until yesterday,figured he retired long ago.

KQ? agreed with some here,not the same since the old crew left,Terri as goofy as she was and Tony were great,the bits they did way back was the best like "uncle burnsie" " talk with tok",just a couple that stood out,show sucks today,get tired of barnyard pluggin his dang podcast,whocares.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
They do have a few of the guys back. Zepp and Tony are back. I've said this before, so days I'd like to smack Barnard in the nose, other days I totally agree with him.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
They do have a few of the guys back. Zepp and Tony are back. I've said this before, so days I'd like to smack Barnard in the nose, other days I totally agree with him.

quit tuning in to kq glenn,switched to country... and the blues station on xm these days,thanx for the update,now if they can get back to doing bits....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thats the thing, my wife listens to country........i cant stand it. i also listen to the Q because of the music they play not just because of the morning show. also there traffic reports are top notch.

i listen to the several loon stations throughout the state when i'm traveling. there is one in st cloud, brainerd and bemidji.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
100 year old sid hardman I seen passed away. Man he reported and did sports for a whole lotta years.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey buddy. sorry for yur loss.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"