Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: RV lighting  (Read 750 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Since we are talking RV's I had to share this with you.  I have bought those LED replacement lights that screw into a 1141 or whatever they are into my fish house lights.  I have bought 2 different kinds and neither were any brighter than the old fashioned regular bulbs.  SO I have been reading up on it and I finally found some LED lights that we installed in our camper and they are awesome.  Much brighter than the factory lights.  We love them.  They are Leisure Led Brand.  You can buy a 5 pack of the double lights with a frosted lens which is important to get for $44.  That is for the whole light fixture.  They are about an inch longer and wider so they cover up any holes from the original lights.  I also got single ones for the bathroom.  I left one of the old ones in there so we had one dim one too for in the middle of the night.  LOL  It is worth your while to check them out.  Come with wire nuts, screws too.  Got them on Amazon too.  I got enough to put in my fish house too. 
« Last Edit: September 09/28/20, 03:21:39 PM by LPS »