Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Cougar in Minnesota  (Read 3720 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The Minnesota DNR took possession today of a cougar that apparently was hit and killed in the early morning hours by a vehicle near the intersection of interstates 494 and 35W in Bloomington. The animal, a 115-pound male, was taken to the DNR Wildlife Research office in Grand Rapids, where it will undergo a necropsy to determine, among other things, if it’s wild and where it might have originated. Cougars are verified from time to time in Minnesota, but evidence to date suggests they’re transient animals from the Western Dakotas. mndnr.gov/mammals/cougar/index.html
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Testing will confirm it's a Covid death and not caused by getting squashed by a vehicle.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
There has been talk of a few sightings down in the MN river valley the last few years.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Testing will confirm it's a Covid death and not caused by getting squashed by a vehicle.
:rotflmao: yeppers right on. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No further comments from me about cougars in minnesota. The last time I posted a comment about that I got banned. :confused: :evil: :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
No further comments from me about cougars in minnesota. The last time I posted a comment about that I got banned. :confused: :evil: :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ya can go to the nursing home and get all the cougars ya want!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

ya can go to the nursing home and get all the cougars ya want!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
Dotch usually gets there first. :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

and a comment similar to that is what got me put on time out. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: only it wasn't a nursing home. :smoking:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Nope.  Nuttin' from me this time either...   :lipsrsealed:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
You got banned on here for a comment like that???? That would surprise me.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: No, JB I think he was referring to FM. He was a real BAD BOY  :tut: & got sent to the corner often :rolleyes: over there.  ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You got banned on here for a comment like that???? That would surprise me.
not here but the other neighborhood. :confused: :rotflmao: pretty sure I have the record for time outs and bans there. :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/07/20, 08:16:26 AM by glenn57 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: No, JB I think he was referring to FM. He was a real BAD BOY  :tut: & got sent to the corner often :rolleyes: over there.  ;) :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: i was a bad boy only to some of the internet thugs there that thought they were the god of fishing websites!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Dotch usually gets there first. :mooning: :rotflmao:

:tut:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: it's what I do. :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: