Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Winners chosen for pheasant and turkey stamp contests  (Read 4058 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Winners chosen for pheasant and turkey stamp contests

Lakeville artist Stephen Hamrick won the Minnesota pheasant stamp contest and Bemidji artist Bradley Kenneth Hadrava won the turkey stamp contest. Winners for both contests were selected on Oct. 8.

2021 pheasant stamp 
In the pheasant stamp contest, Edward DuRose of Roseville won second place, Scot Storm of Freeport won third place, and Thomas Kutschied of Longville won fourth place, out of 10 eligible submissions. The pheasant stamp validation is required for pheasant hunters ages 18 to 64 and costs $7.50, plus an extra 75 cents to receive the pictorial stamp in the mail.

2022 turkey stamp 
In the turkey stamp contest, Mark Pearce of Blaine won second place, Kurt Kegler of Mankato won third place, and Thomas Sinnen of Watertown won fourth place, out of 10 eligible submissions. The cost of a turkey stamp is included in a turkey license.

Anyone can purchase these and other fish and wildlife stamps as collectables.
Visit the DNR stamp page for more information about habitat stamps and contest guidelines.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 I usually buy the walleye 1 with my license but don't actually get the stamp, pretty cheap & was told once that the DNR actually gets to use those dollars how ever they want, instead havin the big wigs in St Paul telling 'em how they have to use it. :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
WARNING:  Annual, obligatory Turkey Stamp post coming...

HD, How 'bout a little heads up about this contest so I can get my entry in on time.

Congrats to the artists - both worthy winners.