Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: your a redneck if you ~rig your utv like this  (Read 3649 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
north dakota redneck icefishing rig....classic redneck mobil but very fuctional.

« Last Edit: October 10/19/20, 08:33:13 AM by snow1 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
He's got a few shekels stuck in that one!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed,he sure does,he doesn't like pulling a sled with tracks,makes a mess of thing's,me hell I load my u/t trailer with a couple buddies and small portables behind my atv and head out like a band of gypsies across the lake.Besides what do you expect from a guy that has a full size poodle for a bird dog....dang good retriever tho booties and all.
« Last Edit: October 10/20/20, 10:13:21 AM by snow1 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed,he sure does,he doesn't like pulling a sled with tracks,makes a mess of thing's,me hell I load my u/t trailer with a couple buddies and small portables behind my atv and head out like a band of gypsies across the lake.Besides what do you expect from a guy that has a full size poodle for a bird dog....dang good retriever tho booties and all.

dats funny!!!  good for you!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

How it that rig Red Neck? It looks like a 1%er rig next to a SnowBear.   :coffee:

This is a Red Neck rig!  :happy1: :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: October 10/21/20, 06:51:33 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have seen that before.  What a great idea! 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I agree! You could troll along those ice ridges with open water in that baby... :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)