Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Last time for a while  (Read 4841 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
I had one crawler this left this morning and decided without and wind, I would give the river one more try before the snow flies.  Not a good decision.  I did have two hits, but no bites and then as usual for me, I decided to reel in.  An empty hook.   What's the old saying???
"wait until next year"...
I actually learned a lot about river fishing from shore from a group of great guys.
That they were so good at teaching and teasing, was one of the reasons I continued to go down and pretend to fish.  Ah heck, and lots and lots of aluminum cans too.  The proceeds from the cans go to my grandkids savings accounts for when they graduate.  They get a nice check from Gramps and Grandma.
So, for now, I'm stuck on the unlucky 13. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great program you have going there.  I bet they look forward to seeing you too!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
And even if the fish weren't too friendly, this was my view this morning.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like fun. Pretty optimistic to go fishing with just one worm.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like ya done good Grandpa Tom!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
sounds like ya done good Grandpa Tom!!!   :happy1:
yep, cause thats 13 more then he usually gets.....including ice season!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just like boar!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like fun. Pretty optimistic to go fishing with just one worm.  :rotflmao:
I just wanted to use the last one.  Thought I had two, but my eyesight is bad. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: