Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Not a bad crop  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Onin24Eagle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Got a few decent pics, couple of up and comers.  Lots of smaller ones around too but don't need to clog up the forum...and a surprise at the end if you read all the way down.

The 2 below are a smaller 12 pt and a really nice 8.  I had pics of them fighting but for some reason most of the pics didn't copy properly to my usb drive though I still have them on the card at home so I can try again.  This one did go through though.  It was quite the scuffle.  The 8 lost his G2 on one side so he's only a 7 now but I think he won...

Below is the same 8 from the above photo 2 days later.  Missing his left G2 and possibly his right brow tine.  I know exactly where the fight took place and I just may go out and see if I can find the missing pieces.  Never know.

And finally, the surprise I promised at the beginning.  Yes, that's a bull elk.  It's an hour, hour and a half drive to the nearest elk herd (Grygla).  I have reported this to the DNR.  I've got a buddy that has been getting cow elk pics all summer long.  In one picture there's 6 of them.  Those pics were taken about 7 miles N of where this one was.  Both locations are pretty remote.  Not too many people around.  Only got him going by one of my cameras the one time.  Probably just passing through.

« Last Edit: October 10/23/20, 08:27:05 AM by Onin24Eagle »
2011 MNO Deer Hunting Challenge Champion

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
For some reason I can't see the pics. There is also an elk up just east of Warroad. Been hanging around there 10-11 years. Nice bull. I am still shocked that we have never had elk on our cams at the hunting shack. We are only about 10 miles north of the Grygla herd.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't see them either
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Onin24Eagle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hmm.  They show up fine on my own screen.  I wonder if I need to resize them a little smaller or if it's a browser thing?  I'm using Chrome.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I use Chrome too.  Instead of pics it is a circle with a - in it.

Offline Onin24Eagle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
How about now?

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I too use chrome and nothing changed, no pic's... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :sleazy: :smoking: :confused: sure glad I'm not the only one. :confused: :pouty: :evil: :rotflmao: sure are glad there treating you way better then they do me onin24eagle. :happy1: :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Onin24Eagle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I could see it fine on my desktop computer but got the same thing you guys were seeing on my phone so I resized the photos and it works on both now...

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I use a desktop & they were fine from the start.  Glenn :tut: we're just givin you  :evil: what you're always askin for.  :banghead: :bonk:  training-087
« Last Edit: October 10/23/20, 08:47:02 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Very good crop indeed.  Hunting should be fun this year.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good pic's!!!   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Awesome crop i would say.  :happy1: I could go and bow hunt it for ya to try it out if you needed. I would sacrifice just fir you.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I only use my desktop and now I see them.  Nice critters.  Cool having an elk show up too!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Way kewl! Bet that was fascinating to see that elk. My cousin taught school at Grygla so heard many tales about the elk herd there.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: :happy1: pretty awesome!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Nice looking bucks! Thanks for sharing! Pretty cool to get an elk on camera too.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN