Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: So true.....  (Read 2081 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:   sooo flippen true!!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I can't believe how fast this turned. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That is for sure.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This is not good. I just hope it doesn't do something stupid like it did in '91 during the Halloween blizzard.  :sad:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
weather or not you can believe the forecast, but they are talking 50's later next week into nov.

i've been paying particular attention to the long range on accuweather for deer opener.....we shall see.  :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Been seeing that too. Once we get to Halloween things start looking up for a while, relatively speaking. Not 60 degree hay baling weather for Thanksgiving like it was back in the late 90's but we'll take it. The forecast low of 9 for Monday nite here still sorta sticks in my craw... :huh:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/new-richland/56072/november-weather/338869?year=2020
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)