Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What kind of tractor?  (Read 3473 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Some nice woodworking.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1:

Was a guy who basically adopted me as a son after my Dad passed away many years ago. I took Don fishing and he in turn gave me a wooden Cockshutt tractor he'd made in his workshop. Also fixed the transom on my boat among other things. He developed Parkinson's and wasn't able to get out much in later years. Last thing I did was take him for a ride in the Silver Hawk one crisp fall day. Was like a kid again & he talked about that up until the day he died a few years ago. Don't mean to steal your thread Tom but it sure made me think of him.   
« Last Edit: January 01/22/21, 08:56:48 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1:

Was a guy who basically adopted me as a son after my Dad passed away many years ago. I took Don fishing and he in turn gave me a wooden Cockshutt tractor he'd made in his workshop. Also fixed the transom on my boat among other things. He developed Parkinson's and wasn't able to get out much in later years. Last thing I did was take him for a ride in the Silver Hawk one crisp fall day. Was like a kid again & he talked about that up until the day he died a few years ago. Don't mean to steal your thread Tom but it sure made me think of him.
Don't worry.  I am glad to bring back a good memory for you!!!