Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Now just who would??  (Read 4493 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a thought.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a gorgeous car, had one similar.  They still are producing new muscle,  but i still drool over the classics.  I enjoy watching the Mecom auctions on occasion.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a gorgeous car, had one similar.  They still are producing new muscle,  but i still drool over the classics.  I enjoy watching the Mecom auctions on occasion.

2nd that!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
meh...i bought a truck, puta topper on it and mattress in da back!!!!!!!1 :smoking: :sleazy: awe,  for camping!!!!!!!  :fishing: :camping: :campfire::happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Agreed. I couldn't afford muscle cars going to college and all. I had to make do but have a real love for the classics as you say boober. Since I started driving in a Studebaker it only follows that I'd gravitate that direction. A super charged '57 or '58 Golden Hawk or Avanti R2 is still on my bucket list. For my everyday driver tho, it's still a 4x4 pickup 3/4 ton or better. Farmer at heart. I got stuff to haul!  :happy1:

BTW, I got my BTT50's stuff in the mail yesterday. I paid for last year's session that was never held. They gave us MSRA members the option of a refund or putting our payment towards this year's event. I hope they can have it. I'll even wear my Timmy Walz mask if that's what it takes... :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/11/21, 07:15:52 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a 67 GTO and then a 69 Judge.  Way too much car for a young guy.  Both classics!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a thought.
Reminds me a lot of my 1st set of wheels :happy1: :cool: 'cuz it's the same color, only mine was a '69 Dart/340. Neighbors weren't fans though as they could hear me comin a block away.  :rolleyes:               :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Ain't no one goona be restorin' Ford Taurus' or Chevy Celebrities either. 

Seems like there were several decades running where no auto manufacturer was making :happy1: cars.

There might be exceptions, but what from the 80's, 90's or 00's would you want to restore now?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe a truck but nothing else comes to mind.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here's one of mine.  It's a survivor car I got from my dad who bought it new in 1967.  I have the window sticker, just under $3000.  Other than normal maintenance, nothing has been done to the car.  I wouldn't call it a muscle car but it does have a 383 in it.  I have the stuff to switch it over to electronic ignition and plan to do that this summer.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Beautiful car DE!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
69 R/T 1000HP super charger,should be ready by spring

deadeye,nice goin to church car...very nice.
« Last Edit: February 02/12/21, 11:11:12 AM by snow1 »

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
i still have motor from my 70 duster its   340 in pieces but still have it. been hauling it around for many years. :crazy:
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
69 R/T 1000HP super charger,should be ready by spring

deadeye,nice goin to church car...very nice.
sweet mopar there
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A couple beauties, both of them. My elementary school principal had one just like that deadeye. Walked by it every day when I got off the school bus on my way in the door.   :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Snow1,
Are you going to a dragstrip when it's done. 

Dotch,
I'll bet it was a long walk.  It take a lot of garage space.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***