Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Look familiar dakids.  (Read 3847 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
The pictures are from a camera in front of the stand that dakids (Jerry) hunted yesterday morning.
Sunday 10-25-2020.  Good thing is he told us about the deer before we checked the card so he
wasn't sleeping as the deer checked him out.  :rotflmao:

This buck passed by the stand just a little too early Sunday morning.

dakids couldn't draw on this doe because the spike buck in the next picture was staring him down.

This is why so many 1.5 year old bucks are killed during the first few days of the gun season.  This one
knew something was wrong but just couldn't help coming back for a second look.  Maybe protecting the doe.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
4 bucks and a doe in 1 sit.  2 of the bucks were fighting.   To bad they were a little to young.  This sit beat out the sit from the night before when I had 11 does and fawns all within 30 yards.  Never got a shot due to 22 eyes. 
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.