Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: spots Likely to get COVID  (Read 2928 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  35 Places You're Most Likely to Catch COVID

Before you step out, read this essential ranking.... :tut:

:coffee: .....
https://www.eatthis.com/covid-19-high-risk-places/?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=msn-feed
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
What a shock that is. Pretty much doing anything you might get covid.  :crazy: Who would have thunk that.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and why are there so many more positives each day???  well just maybe cause they are testing 15,000 plus a day now....  just wondering...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Word on da street is dat dis is now da second round of covid. :scratch:

Yesterday on da news Dr. Foochie stated da dis is still from da foyst round. :confused:

Foyst Round...No.... second round :moon:

training-087 :banghead: :party1:
« Last Edit: October 10/28/20, 07:51:41 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess what... we've all been going to the grocery store since March, or live with someone who has.

How come we all ain't got it yet.  Hmmm.   :scratch:

I do take this seriously, but the fact of the matter is...  reasonable precautions seem to protect reasonable people.  And folks will continue to contract the virus because it is uncontrollable.

When is 'da gub'mint goona let us get on with the rest of our lives?   :confused:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya.............

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
me 3!!!!!!!!!!!! listening to the news though it sounds like they want to tighten the screws even tighter again.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Agree Steve-O. I too take it seriously. I'll wear my silly ass disposable face diaper to keep the business from getting into trouble with the mask nazi's even though it tends to make me feel crappy after a while. Something that isn't taken into account in all these BS do-gooder "you're doing it all wrong" emails such as Best Life & others is population density and resulting odds of exposure. They apparently assume the whole country is populated like the east & west coast or Chicago and Minneapolis St. Paul. More one size fits all nonsense. Until you live out here, not just visit, you have no appreciation of what "rural" really means especially when it comes to shopping locally and how these little communities exist on a day to day basis. I'm not talking in and around municipalities the size of Waseca, Rochester, Albert Lea & Owatonna, I'm talking Bugtussle, Mayberry and Possum Holler.

Like Steve-O says if you do stupid things, you may get sick. Avoid areas & events with crowds especially indoors and you should be good. This is easy for me as I don't like crowds to begin with and I'll do anything I can to get out of going to weddings!  :cool: I know "cases" are going up (so has testing) but what I'd really like to see is a breakdown not just by county but by municipality so we know the whole truth rather than just the scare tactics being used to keep everyone hunkered down. We have a harvest to finish and lives to live dammit.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
friday nite when sue and i went down to the pub, it looked like business as usual. i saw one come in for food take out that masked up at all times. 2 others where masked up and the minute they sat down off came the mask. even all the good looking girls that hugged me  :evil: didnt wear masks!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i found out later that the bartenders wife got da covid from being out at sturgis, she also does the friday nite meat raffle, other then some purple hair,  :confused: :doofus: :doah: she looked just fine and wasnt the least bit concerned. i know this couple really well too!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
HOW WELL? :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                     ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HOW WELL? :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                     ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: not that well!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :pouty:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Apparently our area is now a hot spot. What that means exactly not sure. I'm still doing my part wearing a mask in businesses, but I see business as usual when I hit a couple stores a bit ago ?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they are saying hot spots every where...  and positive cases went up in every county today...   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They've started another shutdown in a few countries (France & Germany)  in Europe again & have heard mention of maybe even a lockdown over there somewhere. :crazy: One "expert" on TV this mornin said he wouldn't be surprised to see it come to that here again pretty soon with all the new cases. :pouty:
« Last Edit: October 10/29/20, 03:46:32 PM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
they are saying hot spots every where...  and positive cases went up in every county today...   
The whole upper midwest is a hotspot, 5-6 states.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I know of a hotspot I'd like to be in. :sleazy: :smoking: :hubba: especially every Monday and Friday morning. :sleazy: :wowza: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I know of a hotspot I'd like to be in. :sleazy: :smoking: :hubba: especially every Monday and Friday morning. :sleazy: :wowza: :rotflmao:

I wonder if you can catch covid from a motor cycle seat.   :scratch:  Better ask Boar!    :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I wonder if you can catch covid from a motor cycle seat.   :scratch:  Better ask Boar!    :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I would say one would have to lick the seat Glenn!   SO yes it could happen if Boar is involved!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: