Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Finally ammo  (Read 11486 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
 is hitting the shelves,been out of .22lr for to long,shipment came in yesterday so

FYI

More rim fire caliburs as well,load up boyz n girls. Might be a crap show nov 4th?.plus one can never have enough ammo , it gets better with age just keep it dry.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I'm just hoping what ever happens on the 3rd. Their done crying  :cry: by the 7th so we can have an enjoyable Opener!  :coffee:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

I'm just hoping what ever happens on the 3rd. Their done crying  :cry: by the 7th so we can have an enjoyable Opener!  :coffee:
leech, it might be over by March 7th.  :rotflmao: ain't no way this is over 4 days later.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
March 7th? If they keep sending campaign propaganda at the present rate until then, I'll be able to heat the house for the winter! Could not believe the amount of crap I threw away when I was home a little bit ago.  :bs:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i had a pile of it also the other day.

i was referring to the election results........... its gonna be one hell of a sheetshow!!!!!! just glad i'll be mostly in the woods!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am tired of the phone calls too!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I am tired of the phone calls too!
only phones we have here are the cell phones. If I don't recognize the number I don't answer it, if they don't leave a message sucks to be them. If they leave a message and I like them, I'll call back!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Soooo, do you ever call anybody? ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
is hitting the shelves,been out of .22lr for to long,shipment came in yesterday so

FYI

More rim fire caliburs as well,load up boyz n girls. Might be a crap show nov 4th?.plus one can never have enough ammo , it gets better with age just keep it dry.

Where did you find the ammo?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Soooo, do you ever call anybody? ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
now that I be retired I avoid the phone as much as possible.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
So....to cut through Glenn's...bla..bla..bla...bla... :blablabla: :blablabla:

Where did you find the ammo?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

leech, it might be over by March 7th.  :rotflmao: ain't no way this is over 4 days later.
Well I can hope you and all your Biden friends can stop looting and burning Target stores by then.  :pouty:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/29/20, 05:42:59 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
HD, joes sporting goods,was there yesterday,gotta ask for it,best to call before hand to check calibur,ask for Jay as he's the gun shop mgr.

PS. this morning walmart annouced all ammo and firearms are off the shelves until election is over...folks are digging in...

I would be concerned if I lived in the city or suburb heading up north to hunt next week,might have live fire opportunity at home.
« Last Edit: October 10/30/20, 07:50:35 AM by snow1 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Well I can hope you and all your Biden friends can stop looting and burning Target stores by then.  :pouty:  :rotflmao:
biden not friend!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: he a putz!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I guess foks around the country are getting ready for civil war,this from a old friend in north dakota...

It's about here.... a few more days until the Apox-clips. All hell is gonna bust loose in large urban areas by next weekend and they'll call out the National Guard and federal marshalls. It won't hold and all of us midwestern folks will have to bandoleer up and take over. Just remember, boys, short 3-round bursts! Take down as many as ya can.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been hearing that too. Hopefully up here in the land of rocks and cows we will be alright. I won't go looking for trouble. It is got a person thinking though. all the different license plates we have been seeing up here. Seen one from Utah and Ohio up here yesterday.  :crazy: What the heck are they doing up here. Another guy seen one from Georgia. It would be a dumb area to start causing trouble this close to deer season.  :fudd:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup this is not the country to start trouble in.  Lots of swamps here.  LOL

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
The real problem today is SS- media. Things move to fast to shut them down. You get few crazies making stuff up then next thing you know you get everyone in the streets with guns.  :bonk:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I stopped in the Cambridge Fleet Farm today....still don't have dog crap for ammo

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya know if you guys wouldn't miss so often, ya'all wouldn't need to have to but so much . :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Ya know if you guys wouldn't miss so often, ya'all wouldn't need to have to but so much . :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

If you followed the news any.... you'd be stocking up like toilet paper....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Never did that either. :happy1: just kidding anyway. If I find some bullets I want I'll be buying too. Right now I'm kinda looking for 180 grain 30-06 shells.
.and I haven't found them either. :confused: :pouty:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been hearing that too. Hopefully up here in the land of rocks and cows we will be alright. I won't go looking for trouble. It is got a person thinking though. all the different license plates we have been seeing up here. Seen one from Utah and Ohio up here yesterday.  :crazy: What the heck are they doing up here. Another guy seen one from Georgia. It would be a dumb area to start causing trouble this close to deer season.  :fudd:

JB,possible non rez hunters? was in south dakota over the weekend,seen alot of vehicls few from sodak 1 in 10 outof staters,south dakota is another state not to start shete.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so i ventured into fleet farm today, got what i needed and wandered around the store.

went specifically to the hunting dept and wowzer was the ammo shelves empty! :doah: :doah: walked by the guns and there where very few guns, the pistol cases there were almost barren maybe 6 pistols. also wasnt real impressed with the scopes they had but didnt look that hard either.

which leads to me this question, ive never been much for ballistics and the sort as i know what i want to shoot in my deer guns, but if there was any supply of anything it was in shotgun shells, mainly target loads.   

the question i have is really how much of a difference is there in a target load versus a field load????? i have 2 boxes of target loads i see no need to keep and wonder if its worth actually hunting with them to use them up??????????????????????????????

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Someone told me that Fleet Farm and other stores are going to keep most of their fire arms in the backroom until after the election incase the Zombies attack and loot.  :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Someone told me that Fleet Farm and other stores are going to keep most of their fire arms in the backroom until after the election incase the Zombies attack and loot.  :confused:
ok yea makes sense i guess if your an idiot and riot and loot just because of someone didnt like the results of an election. i had heard wallyworld did the same thing but now changed there mind.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Target loads are to break a brittle clay pigeon.  Field loads are to kill animals. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Target loads are to break a brittle clay pigeon.  Field loads are to kill animals.
i realize that just wondering if it would work on grouse or roosters???????

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Definately not roosters.  They are tough birds.  I use #5 mags on them.  But grouse that are close would be ok maybe.  Just my opinion.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe I'll take them up north to blast red squirrels. Won't have to pick to them up and toss them in the woods. :rotflmao: