Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Should this be legal?  (Read 4441 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
They are working on a technology to reduce the "errors" encountered in muzzleloading.
Mis-loads and mis-fires are common when muzzleloading. Half the battle is keeping the powder dry, both in an in-line situation and a ball & cap. This would take that "error" out of play.

What do you think?

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
on the fence. they continue to lean farther and farther away from traditional ML. ERRORS IN ml is the challenge
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree Boar...  I've had my T/C since the early 90's and have I has miss fires or bad caps???  yup on both..  but sure enjoyed using and hunting with it...  never used an inline black powder before... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I guess then next step is to put a bullet and primer in it and slide it down the barrel.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess I am with Boar on the fence. Basically in my mind it is now just a single shot rifle. Not loading from the muzzle anymore.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw them putting a yellow shot gun shell cartridge in what I thought was a muzzle loader on a hunting show the other day.  I wondered what it was.  Now I know.