Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: They know where they are safe  (Read 4133 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
The deer really know when it's safe to come out to play and eat.

This is Friday evening. We are parked on the back side of the cabin.  At one point there were 12
deer on the field. Only one buck and he was just interested in eating. 

My grandson and I were in the cabin at this time on Saturday. Surely they must know that the season is open

Sunday morning more of the same however we were out hunting at the time.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
While leaving the land yesterday I took these pictures of deer feeding in one of my fields.  Fortunately it's well over a half mile into my land so I hope they are safe from muzzleloader hunters.  It would be like shooting deer in a game farm as you can usually drive within 50 yards of them before they move off the field.  Then to make it worse they usually run past you rather than away from you.   

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You have a great set up DE, hopefully you have it dialed in on the people trespassing.