Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: scary~something to think about.  (Read 3315 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
This was on Tucker last night but I can't imagine canadians sitting still for this type of gov't control or any of us in our country.

https://video.parler.com/Bh/Ut/BhUtmcj9ezTa.mp4

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Freaking scary. But I know that a new world order is the lefts agenda. And that is now the DFL party. This whole pandemic was done on purpose. In other words to get all us sheep in the coral. The revolution is near. Lock and load.  :fudd:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
All sounds like a bunch of BS to me.  And the right is just a screwed up as the left. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
All I stand for is freedom and smaller government. The agenda the left is pushing is just the opposite of that. Even Bernie bro and AOC had people talking about all the people being forced to move to the cities and living in goologs.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
sorry tobsay but fear ther is alot of truth tobthat.. if ua think we have a say ingovernment.. ha i beleive there is government running the gornment. alluminate if yu will. time will tell.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The deep state is what it they call it Boar.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
we'll see how this plays out in canada,,as the ministry disarmed the canadian people,now its game time.Last time I hunted in canada I had 4 shotguns buddy had 2 shotguns and 5 flats of ammo,boy did the canadian border folks pull me thru the ringer,out right accused my group of gun running,selling ammo to canadian citizens,no proof but nailed me with hefty duty fee's,I'll never go back to oh canada.
« Last Edit: November 11/18/20, 12:27:45 PM by snow1 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yep, South Dakota is looking better all the time.  :happy1: I'd move back to North Dakota in a heartbeat to the Little House on the Prairie but I doubt the wife would follow. Hey, that might work!  :scratch:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/18/20, 04:18:37 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yep, South Dakota is looking better all the time.  :happy1: I'd move back to North Dakota in a heartbeat to the Little House on the Prairie but I doubt the wife would follow. Hey, that might work!  :scratch:  :rotflmao:
had she packed your clothes yet!!! :evil: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
God I hope so. Truck is idling in the driveway. So ready to leave this  :censored: state...
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yu and me both! id do black hills in a heartbeat. its axtually on the table
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Meh, the grass isn't always greener....... :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
How would you know ya onion thug putz?  :rolleyes:  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad I bought my retirement place near chamberlain Sodak in october,slowly getting my stuff moved out there,on the fence about selling my house here or renting it out?5 bedroom farm house I really don't need since my old lady passed away,taking care of my farther still ,at 92 yrs old he's a stubborn/tuff old fart,still on his own,won't move in to senior care dangit,so its back and forth every week to help him out,two younger sisters not much help live nearby his home in robbinsdale.But walz is a nut case don't like or trust the guy now another shut down,good grief!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
work out ther for a year on the Lower brule indian reservation. beautiful area and great pheasant hunting!!
78.50"

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Boar,I still hunt on the lower brule rez every december,local farmers have a goose hunting operation along the big mo,once the crops are down they dig pits for goose hunters along the river,,they drive hunters out to the pits,some folks decoy geese I perfer to pass shoot if the wind is right,north wind we hit the northeast side of the river,pits dug along the hillside over the years,never seen pheasants on the rez in recent years in these area's but could be poor nesting ? we travel to winner sodak for our pheasants,good times,south dakota has unique beauty of its own but gotta get off the beaten path.