Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: vike vs panters  (Read 7304 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:bow: Great victory fur da Vikes, :happy1: although I have a quick ouestion? :scratch: Who's da MNO Vikes fan on here dat's always sayin what an :moon: hole Cousins is??? :scratch:

Maybe Glenn could answer dat Question? :confused:

:rotflmao: Just Sayin! :crazy:
:tut: :tut: never said he was an  :moon:hole......just said he aint no good as a clutch QB!!!!!

So, Den todays game was not a clutch situation :bonk:. Tanks fur splain-in dat ta me. (what-a-cop-out)   :thumbs:
:smoking: :smoking: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: twice since he's been in mn doesnt prove nuttin.

oh by the way......nice to see you out of your shell again!!!!!!! :angel: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
:bow: Great victory fur da Vikes, :happy1: although I have a quick ouestion? :scratch: Who's da MNO Vikes fan on here dat's always sayin what an :moon: hole Cousins is??? :scratch:

:tut: :tut: never said he was an  :moon:hole......just said he aint no good as a clutch QB!!!!!

So, Den todays game was not a clutch situation :bonk:. Tanks fur splain-in dat ta me. (what-a-cop-out)   :thumbs:
:smoking: :smoking: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: twice since he's been in mn doesnt prove nuttin.

oh by the way......nice to see you out of your shell again!!!!!!! :angel: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya! Borgie's been keepin a tight leach on me since day shut down da last bingo joint dat was left open!

Pray fur me guys......
« Last Edit: November 11/29/20, 04:49:45 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I verified and it sounds right to me Glenn.  38 is the number.  SO the whole idea
 about this is to have fun.  SO that means we have two winners. Markn and Gunner.  Let me know if you want Ice Rigs or Rod Holders.  Congrats to both of youse guys.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I verified and it sounds right to me Glenn.  38 is the number.  SO the whole idea
 about this is to have fun.  SO that means we have two winners. Markn and Gunner.  Let me know if you want Ice Rigs or Rod Holders.  Congrats to both of youse guys.
to bad that other guy isnt as generious!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: he claims a tie as no winner!!!!!! :doofus: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I thought ties went to Dutch? Oh well.

Glenn, without using the Google machine who is the Viking backup quarterback you want to replace Cousins with?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: no clue.

I did see today however a former vikings backup QB started for jacksonville today and is the Vikings next apponent. Glennon.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats Markn and Gunner!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Heard 'em say early on that Cousin's QBR(128) & yds/play(9.9) in the 4th qtr were the best in the league over the last 4 games. He went 12/15 with 2 TD's today, 34/45 for the day, so I don't think that changed much so he's been the best in the NFL for the 4th qtr for ~1/3 of the season. What's more clutch than that? :tut: :mooning: :pouty: So stop your :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry:    
    P L E A S E
          :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: November 11/30/20, 07:28:56 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Seems like we've watched a ton of games this year where the team goes down and scores on the opening drive and then looks lost on offense.  Lately they have been waking up in the 4th quarter - win some, lose some - but what is THAT all about?!?   :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Heard 'em say early on that Cousin's QBR(128) & yds/play(9.9) in the 4th qtr were the best in the league over the last 4 games. He went 12/15 with 2 TD's today, 34/45 for the day, so I don't think that changed much so he's been the best in the NFL for the 4th qtr for ~1/3 of the season. What's more clutch than that? :tut: :mooning: :pouty: So stop your :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry:    
    P L E A S E

and yet there still below 500 in the win loss column!!!!!!! :pouty: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

P L E A S E

Yep! What He Said Glenn

Enlarge Glenn's  :Photography:
« Last Edit: November 11/30/20, 09:53:54 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
BUT he's not playing defense or blocking for Cook :rolleyes:..........................................& now they're the #8 team in the playoff standings this morning so if everybody can't get all their games in, which it looks like could easily happen, they'd make the playoffs.  :crazy: Not too bad for a team everybody gave up for dead after the first 4 games.  :happy1: :cool:
« Last Edit: November 11/30/20, 10:09:26 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and seriously how far you think they'd get??????? granted i might be a tad critical of cousins, keep in mid his track record, but if they dont fix the defense and special teams..............

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably not too far but you never know :scratch:, nobody gave 'em much of a chance to beat NO last year either. :tut: Yeah, I can't believe how bad the Special Teams have been the last 4 games. :pouty:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
...& now they're the #8 team in the playoff standings this morning so if everybody can't get all their games in, which it looks like could easily happen, they'd make the playoffs.

How about they just win the games they are supposed to win and steal the ones they shouldn't and earn their way into the playoffs like the other good teams in the league.  :scratch:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: I think if they win 1 of the 2 between TB & NO they'll be OK, that should give 'em a chance to finish 4-1 & 9-7 for the season. Not sure 3-2 or 8-8 will make the cut but it easily could. After the game yday it's pretty tough to see 'em winning out. :crazy: Way too inconsistent on the OL, DL, & Special Teams. Those TO's :rolleyes: in the playoffs will send ya home ~ 90% of the time as well.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You don't really need to send me anything LPS, just the braggin rights to glenn is enough. ;)  :laugh: :laugh: But if you must it's either a Rod Holder or another 1 of your :cool: hats, so surprise me!!