Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Puppy picks  (Read 47740 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
used to get ours at FF...
normally I would to but I don't trust the place to have enough choices in stock. :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
so uu shock yut dog?? why dont yu make them pee on a elextric fence. dogs bark. its what they do..
ira also a behavioral thing. He won't let my 14 year old sheltie alone. Might use it on the wife to  :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

And Yea I will use it. Ya don't need to electrocute the dog. :confused:
its whatvur doing. wish i had 1 for yu evertime yubsaid something dumb. id run outa batteries
« Last Edit: January 01/27/21, 12:25:08 PM by Boar »
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so uu shock yut dog?? why dont yu make them pee on a elextric fence. dogs bark. its what they do..
ira also a behavioral thing. He won't let my 14 year old sheltie alone. Might use it on the wife to  :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

And Yea I will use it. Ya don't need to electrocute the dog. :confused:
its whatvur doing. wish i had 1 for yu evertime yubsaid something dumb. id run outa batteries
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Yea like your a friggin picnic at the beach  :mooning:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yes i am!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS you kennel cooper up at nite??? We left the little terrorist out for about 2 hours today when both of us were gone and the house is still standing. :rotflmao:

He hasn't had any accidents in well over 2 weeks. Thinking about letting him free reign at nite???🙄 :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
get him a bed bedside yurs and he will more than like stay there
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We have a small kid kennel type thing.  It is plastic and flexible.  His kennel fits in it with 2' of extra room around it.  So he can lay outside the kennel if he wants.  About once a week he will slip and pee in the house.  Maybe we miss the signals??  He has never gone in his kennel area even overnight. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So LPS, does cooper go ape sheet crazy???🙄 Never fails every morning and evening shadow goes crazy. :confused: :doofus: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes he does Glenn.  He is getting better and the biting thing is improving too.  They like everything in their mouth.  He gets all wound up right before he takes his naps.  First thing in the morning he is nuts but then settles down.  Same thing at night.  I have wondered if the two do the same things.  Cooper is starting to mellow some.  ???  LOL   That is pretty good that he brings you your paper Glenn.  We are working on that too.. Great pup.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes he does Glenn.  He is getting better and the biting thing is improving too.  They like everything in their mouth.  He gets all wound up right before he takes his naps.  First thing in the morning he is nuts but then settles down.  Same thing at night.  I have wondered if the two do the same things.  Cooper is starting to mellow some.  ???  LOL   That is pretty good that he brings you your paper Glenn.  We are working on that too.. Great pup.
:rotflmao: must be brothers. :rotflmao: