Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Will you take the shot?  (Read 7152 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Ya it ain't pretty.  I knew a girl and not long out of high school she went and spent a few years in Norway.  This is back in the 70's.  She came back with hair on her legs and under her arms.  She kind of liked to show it off the first summer back.  Like I said "it ain't pretty". 
AND good to hear from you Coffee.  Darn sad to hear about the girlfriend and hope for a speedy recovery!
« Last Edit: December 12/03/20, 08:31:12 PM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, a little leery here too. Let's see what it does to the Brits first. If they all the sudden develop good teeth, discover how to make decent tasting food and it makes their women amorous, I'm down with it!  :happy1:

Well then...
I'm more interested in what it does to the French, who have good teeth, fantastic cuisine, and the women are already - shall we say... ooh la la. :sleazy:

You like hairy arm pits?  :puke:
:scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, a little leery here too. Let's see what it does to the Brits first. If they all the sudden develop good teeth, discover how to make decent tasting food and it makes their women amorous, I'm down with it!  :happy1:

Well then...
I'm more interested in what it does to the French, who have good teeth, fantastic cuisine, and the women are already - shall we say... ooh la la. :sleazy:

You like hairy arm pits?  :puke:

lol....and hairy legs and a uni-brow....oh my bad that's middle eastern gals

Offline Smokey Hills Bandit

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I will take the shot with FDA approval. Vaccines have done wonders for this world with the eradication on small pox and polio. Hell, kids don't even get chicken pox any more. There are always risks with any medicine so it should still be up to individuals to make the ultimate choice.

I'll leave you with a quote from old Ben.
“In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the smallpox taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation. This I mention for the sake of the parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if a child died under it; my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen.” - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman

AND good to hear from you Coffee.  Darn sad to hear about the girlfriend and hope for a speedy recovery!
Thanks, she just got admitted to the hospital with dehydration and difficulty breathing.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Damn coffee hoping for the best. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Thanks, she just got admitted to the hospital with dehydration and difficulty breathing.

my thoughts prayers to ya all.... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
praywr to ur girl coffee!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn it Coffee.  Hang in there and good luck to her. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thoughts and prayers for your girlfriend and you Coffee! On a side note, were you around her to get it from her. How are you feeling?
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Thoughts and prayers for your girlfriend and you Coffee! On a side note, were you around her to get it from her. How are you feeling?
Thanks guys, luckily we were having a lovers spat on Sunday before thanksgiving and Monday is my day for mom. Her son gave it to her on Sunday and had symptoms on Tuesday so I wasn’t around her to get it. She came home late last night, they gave her fluids for dehydration and said she has low grade pneumonia. Thanks again for the well wishes.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hope she's doing better and that you stay well coffee. Several friends have had it. Symptoms have run the gamut, from being tired with a scratchy throat to coughing a lung out and everything in between. Not all have had the loss of taste and smell however.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
hope she kicks it bud and gets better................you stay healthy too!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

my granddaughter went to the ER last nite too.........they also gave her an IV. she's had a fever,  :puke: and da craps. she did get tested but havent heard the results yet.
« Last Edit: December 12/05/20, 09:30:30 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope she's good Glenn!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!