Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: No one near me here  (Read 4413 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This weather is something else. I don't ever remember a stretch of weather this nice.  I've been to the land 6 of the past 8 days.  Not too hard to stay away from people there.  Swamps are mostly frozen so its fun to go out and see a different perspective.  I also dispatched a number of porcupines that were raising hell on some oak trees. 

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
looks fun, yea this weather is something else......unless your a snowmobile guy or skier.....right leech!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao:

i know you said you see grouse deadeye.....ever see any pheasants???????//
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yes there are some around. Not too many on my land but some nearby.  Yesterday after missing a few grouse and having a number of them flush out of range I decided to call it a day. While emptying my gun, a grouse walks out of the woods about 20 yards away, looks at me, cocks his head, and walks away.  I didn't have the heart to shoot it.   :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***