Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: NFL news  (Read 18566 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy: ending to the KC/Atl game for sure, kinda disappointed that Tennessee didn't put up a better fight against the cheeseheads too. :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was too Gunner.  I thought it would be a good matchup.  They just couldn't wipe the smile off Rodgers face though.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Not much of a game last night, it looks like the Bills will be a tough out in the playoffs. Diggs is lighting it up & gotta be lovin playing out there.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya he was sure having fun.  He made the right decision for him.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Not much of a game last night, it looks like the Bills will be a tough out in the playoffs. Diggs is lighting it up & gotta be lovin playing out there.
iffin it wasnt for him i would hope they win the super bowl. i hope they lose the first playoff game.......i dont like whining crybabies!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut:  That's funny comin from  :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry: you!! :pouty:   
   :sleazy:  :nerd: :nerd:                                               ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: Looks like them or KC in the SB from the AFC to me!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard today that Roethlisberger isn't gonna play this weekend & speculation is that the Steeler's will sit quite a few of their starters. They're playin the Browns & Cleveland needs to win to get in the playoffs.

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Dalvin Cook isn’t practicing. His father just died. Haven’t  heard if he’ll play against the Lions or not.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
No he isn't playing. Several Vikings are opting out. No reason to play a meaningless game.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Seen that about Cook this morning too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No he isn't playing. Several Vikings are opting out. No reason to play a meaningless game.
:scratch: I can't find any news about anyone opting out cept for cook and Reiff got put on the rona list??

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

I guess if they go by that, they will plan to sit out the next XX years.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
I figured it would be a good opportunity for Cook to pile up a bunch more yards.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just read that Philip Rivers is retiring from the NFL!!!!!!!! going to coach high school football!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
He's probably :scratch: gonna get all 9 of his kids to play for him, so he's got a team already. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 01/20/21, 12:59:10 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
We didn't need him...    :doah: :censored:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for Stefanski.  Too bad we let him go.  He obviously knows what he is doing.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You sure we let him go?? And he didn't interview for the heads coaching job???

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He's not here.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He's not here.
I Know but I thought he was the offense coordinator and interviewed and got the head coach job at Cleveland??? :scratch:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
What Glenn said I believe.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Gary Kubiack was the OC for the Vikings. He retired yesterday or Wednesday I believe. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  Gary Kubiack was the OC for the Vikings. He retired yesterday or Wednesday I believe. :happy1: :happy1:
  He was only 54 but had been in the NFL 30+ years. Think he had some pretty major health issues out in Denver we he was the HC.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea, they hired Kubiak after Stepanski left to take the head coaching job in cleveland!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for Stefanski.  Too bad we let him go.  He obviously knows what he is doing.
I Know but I thought he was the offense coordinator and interviewed and got the head coach job at Cleveland??? :scratch:

I guess the thought is...  Maybe the Vikes should have promoted Stefanski and dumped Zim, who's welcome is starting to wear thin with the fans.

Maybe Zim has a couple seasons left in him?  How many does Stefanski have?

How long did the Vikes keep Childress?  How many years has Tomlin been in Pittsburg?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
yea, they hired Kubiak after Stepanski left to take the head coaching job in cleveland!!!!!
:scratch: Actually I think Kubiak was already up in the press box helping call the plays the last couple seasons Stefanski was here.  Pretty sure it was about the time Shurmur left & they promoted Stefanski to OC that Kubiak came aboard. :confused:
« Last Edit: January 01/22/21, 08:39:27 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
We'll probably end up with Klint Kubiak - Gary's son - as Offensive Coordinator.

https://www.startribune.com/vikings-offensive-coordinator-gary-kubiak-announces-his-retirement/600013406/

But sources said this week Kubiak's son Klint, the Vikings' quarterbacks coach the past two years, is thought to be a leading contender for the job...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm thinking that is the way it will play out too.