Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: sportsman ware house  (Read 2319 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so I heard that Bass Pro has now bought them out...  don't have one around here any more but they were good years ago... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't say I've been to one. Didn't Bass Pro buy out Cabelas? Spose that's when the stores turned to crap...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Can't say I've been to one. Didn't Bass Pro buy out Cabelas? Spose that's when the stores turned to crap...
yes they did. I don't go to Cabela's enough to see any difference, so. :scratch:

When the sportsman's warehouse was in st cloud, I loved that store.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ive been thru a SMW and didnt like it. itbreall was just a wearhouse with boxes of stuff some on shelves some on the floor. some stuff hung on racks, just bare walls nuthing fancy, just didnt feel right.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's when they were good Glenn, then it went to crap as Boar seen..   too bad.. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
There's a new one in Coon Rapids.  Was just sitting here thinking of running over there to look around when I read this.  It doesn't always turn out well for stores when bigger companies buy them out.  The big marketing brains at Headquarters think they should all be run the same. Being different is what made then who they are.  We don't buy as much stink bait up here, as they do down south in Bass Pro shop land!  :doah:

Located in: Riverdale Commons
Address: 3420 124th Ave NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The was one in Coon Rapids back when I worked in Anoka. That was 15 years ago when I left there. I also liked the one in St Cloud to Glenn. That and Fleet Farm and I was golden.  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
The was one in Coon Rapids back when I worked in Anoka. That was 15 years ago when I left there. I also liked the one in St Cloud to Glenn. That and Fleet Farm and I was golden.  :happy1:
:scratch: :scratch: was that the one off Hanson blvd?? or somewhere in that area?? i was in that one once!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Never actually been in 1 of their stores but I have bought a couple things online from them in the last few years. Found a generic cover for my Otter sled I got for Xmas at a good price last year that was purchased there. :happy1: :cool:
« Last Edit: December 12/23/20, 08:46:19 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes there was one that closed in Coon Rapids afew years ago
 Now they opened New store on the other side of Main St in part of the shopping area. See above address posted. :coffee:
« Last Edit: December 12/23/20, 09:20:38 AM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!