Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Upcoming this January  (Read 1868 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
A friend said I should share this with all of the group.

One afternoon,late in January 2021,an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue,where he’d been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, “I would like to go in and meet with President Trump.” The Marine looked at the man and said, “Sir, Mr Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here.” The old man said, “Okay”, and walked away.
The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, “I would like to go in and meet with President Trump.” The Marine repeated, “Sir, as I told you yesterday, Mr Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here.” The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.
The third day, the old man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying again, “I would like to go in and meet with President Trump.” The Marine, understandably irritated at this point, looked at the man and said, “Sir, this is the third day in a row you’ve been here asking to speak to Trump. I’ve told you each time that he’s no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don’t you get it?” The old man looked at the Marine and said,..”Oh, I understand,I just love hearing it.”
The Marine snapped to attention and said, “See you tomorrow, Sir.”

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good on GT.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Good one.

All though in the very near future we will look back on the Trump Presidency as "The good old days."
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good one.

All though in the very near future we will look back on the Trump Presidency as "The good old days."
maybe, maybe not. Just a funny dutchy.  :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
You're on a roll GT,thanx for the smile.

Agreed glenn,something big is about to happen,can't rely on the media,but Trump told his staff memnbers to stand down last week in regards to moving out of the W.H. if true? hoping for news Trump will have the bidens hauled to jail on treason charges,it would be such an embarrassment to have the likes of biden/and kamel toe in the W.H.