Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Outdoors news paper/magazine  (Read 10296 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
So I read an article in the latest edition of the outdoor news they want to pass a bill outlawing everything lead.  :confused: that's gonna urinate me right off if I gotta go buy all new tackle.
:angry2:
jeeze yu whine!! i cant think of anything morebfun than buying tackle. maybe if some new stuff ya might catch a fish or 2
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: ye we shall see. AGAIN, March 27th when I outfish you again.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
So I read an article in the latest edition of the outdoor news they want to pass a bill outlawing everything lead.  :confused: that's gonna urinate me right off if I gotta go buy all new tackle. :angry2:
You and me both. They want me to switch they can pay my shopping bill then.  :angry2:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
25 years ago it was going to be no lead in 2 or 3 years.  Still having that discussion. 
:happy1: Gotta agree with LPS, it's been tossed around for a long time by the tree huggers. Fear of what it would do to all the $ spent in MN on :fishing: has pretty much stopped it dead before it ever get very far in St Paul IMO.  :rolleyes: Maybe they should move to Calif if that's what they want, it's been a law out there for quite a while. :tut:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 Anyone read the latest outdoor news?? The quality panfish initiative. :crazy: something like 94 lakes with panfish limit reductions. Lake we had the camper on in kandyohi cty is one. None in Itasca county I fish on the list. Horseshoe chain is on the list.

Then a letter to the editor suggesting panfish season close during the spawn. I really try to avoid fishing panfish after first ice out till there done spawning
« Last Edit: February 02/21/21, 01:05:53 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Especially if this is going to happen in a weeks time, lots of anglers out there won't know anything about it and  Nothing on the dnr's website that I seen. I'm all for shutting it down during the spawn,  it would hard tho with it being based off of water temp.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The article said they where going to post signs at all the concerned lakes... As soon as they get the signs. :doofus:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone read the latest outdoor news?? The quality panfish initiative. :crazy: something like 94 lakes with panfish limit reductions. Lake we had the camper on in kandyohi cty is one. None in Itasca county I fish on the list. Horseshoe chain is on the list.

Then a letter to the editor suggesting panfish season close during the spawn. I really try to avoid fishing panfish after first ice out till there done spawning
:scratch: Thought we were gonna be on that list, wouldn't have bothered me. Must not have got much positive feedback on it from the lake association members.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Big sandy  sunfish daily is (5) has been for awhile,other lakes near park rapids no electronics allowed.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey HD don't you fish west rush lake??? Looks like it's in your back yard!!

Outdoor news had it as it's lake profile this trip around.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't get mine yet... :angry2:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hey HD don't you fish west rush lake??? Looks like it's in your back yard!!

Outdoor news had it as it's lake profile this trip around.

Yup, I fish it.... but only during the week. If you fish on the weekends, you might as well expect to get your vehicle or fish house to get broke into if left unattended.  :police:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 That's crazy, must be riff raff out your way. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Just like Texas.... rednecks and meth heads.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey boober.........you read that spearchucking article in this weeks outdoor news?? :happy1: :rotflmao: i thought it was pretty good!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
It came today, thanks for the heads up this issue can be a fire starter..  :mooning:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
hey boober.........you read that spearchucking article in this weeks outdoor news?? :happy1: :rotflmao: i thought it was pretty good!!!!!!!!!

That's racist... :coffee:  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It came today, thanks for the heads up this issue can be a fire starter..  :mooning:
i got a new one today to, this one was last weeks paper!!!!! :mooning:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought you said this week  :crazy: , musta blown right by  it. I usually read bout fishin related articles , something like harpooning should be in the cuffs n collars!!  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought you said this week  :crazy: , musta blown right by  it. I usually read bout fishin related articles , something like harpooning should be in the cuffs n collars!!  :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :nerd: :mooning: