Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Playing peek-a-boo with deer  (Read 3223 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
These trail camera pictures were taken on Saturday morning.  If you zoom in you can see my face
in the crotch of the tree towards the upper right of the deer rump.  He had walked by the tree.
Hade a blast watching small bucks chasing does that morning. 

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol....so your a window peeker in the woods eh deadeye,pretty darn cool,thanx for sharing.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yes, peeking at deer was fun.  Saturday morning I saw 11 deer from this stand.  7 bucks and 4 does.  We won't talk about the big one that came early, legal shooting but still dark enough to prevent me from getting a good look at his antlers until it was too late. 

This nice 8 point almost got to my stand before turning around.  He was following the path a doe took about half hour before.

He offered a chip shot with a bow.  Around 15 yards but you can't just shoot them all. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Aiden2002Master

• Outdoorsman
That's really neat I like these types of posts :happy1: