Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Idea for the Star Trek Movies  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Aiden2002Master

• Outdoorsman
So I was watching Star Trek by JJ Abrams and had the idea that they could turn Star Trek movies into a TV series instead, just like they have been doing with a lot of popular movies recently like Snowpiercer or Fargo. They would probably not use the same actors, but I think Star Trek would be cool as a tv series

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
So I was watching Star Trek by JJ Abrams and had the idea that they could turn Star Trek movies into a TV series instead, just like they have been doing with a lot of popular movies recently like Snowpiercer or Fargo. They would probably not use the same actors, but I think Star Trek would be cool as a tv series

(Welcome aboard, Aiden)   :bonk:
« Last Edit: January 01/06/21, 08:20:48 AM by Steve-o »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 I was a big fan of the original series when I was young so I would watch it. :happy1: :cool: Most of the time I'm not a large movie guy these days though.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Never got into startrek even back when it was a cheezey tv show.    Got a couple other shows I've been watching on treadmill, in addition to my normal quota of fishing and cooking shows.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I have watched all the Star Trek series. More than once too.  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
I've seen all the Star Trek movies and TV shows many times. My favorite has always been Star Trek Deep Space Nine. Loved Quark and Odo getting after each other. Sorry to see all of them end. Also was a big fan of Babylon 5.

Both are mirror images of each other. Taking place on space stations.
« Last Edit: January 01/07/21, 09:16:52 PM by KEN W »
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.