Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Trump Supporter shot dead at Capital  (Read 3448 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 1285
  • Likes Given: 233
Yea he ain't got a chance in 2024. They apparently have enough of him already of he would of won the most recent election

Yep, he would rather tweet about nonsense than stick to the issues and defend the good things he did.

He has proven to be a divisive person who is incapable of uniting people.  He would rather win than watch everyone succeed.  NOT effective leadership.

Can he run again?  I have read it depends on how the impeachment goes.  They need to explicitly disqualify him from future office, if that is what they want to do.

Personally, if I was the Democratic leadership... I wouldn't impeach.  Once Trump is gone, the rank-and-file Republican's won't forget that.  It will come back to bite the Dems eventually.

Rather, Trump will find a way to keep in the limelight and will retain a certain percentage of followers.  If he does run again, he will split the Repubs in 2024.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 1365
  • Likes Given: 2046
More Antifa claims. So far none of the arrests made after the assault on our capital have been anything other than diehard Trumpsters I call BS on all your antifa nonsense.
I was talking about antifa last summer. And now gearing up for more.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 690
  • Likes Given: 441
Oh, I thought it was you who said antifa raided the capital disguised as Trumpsters.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
  • Liked: 3533
  • Likes Given: 3426
Yea he ain't got a chance in 2024. They apparently have enough of him already of he would of won the most recent election

Yep, he would rather tweet about nonsense than stick to the issues and defend the good things he did.

He has proven to be a divisive person who is incapable of uniting people.  He would rather win than watch everyone succeed.  NOT effective leadership.

Can he run again?  I have read it depends on how the impeachment goes.  They need to explicitly disqualify him from future office, if that is what they want to do.

Personally, if I was the Democratic leadership... I wouldn't impeach.  Once Trump is gone, the rank-and-file Republican's won't forget that.  It will come back to bite the Dems eventually.

Rather, Trump will find a way to keep in the limelight and will retain a certain percentage of followers.  If he does run again, he will split the Repubs in 2024.
I hear the PGA pulled the rug out to and cancelled one of there major golf tournaments they played on a trump owned course.

Oh there is going to be alot of backlash over his behaviors and it ain't gonna be good.

Best buy also yanked any funding to politicians that urged the crap at the white house.
« Last Edit: January 01/12/21, 05:42:40 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093. Don't be afraid to call
  • Liked: 287
  • Likes Given: 0
Funny thing, there is more outrage over the storming of the White House by AMERICANS then there would have been by Taliban.

These discussion boards are proof that the guys who ban politics on their boards know what they are doing.

You guys are embarrassing.  :coffee:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093.  Don't be afraid to call

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
To each there own dutchy. Don't need to read it.

And I'd like to add no I wouldn't. I was way more pissed back when 9-11 happened.
« Last Edit: January 01/12/21, 07:49:28 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 2415
  • Likes Given: 2375
Funny thing, there is more outrage over the storming of the White House by AMERICANS then there would have been by Taliban.

These discussion boards are proof that the guys who ban politics on their boards know what they are doing.

You guys are embarrassing.  :coffee:

??
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 3514
  • Likes Given: 2739
 ;)
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Bad analogy. In June, July, and August the violence wasn't organized and encouraged by our top ranking government official.
« Last Edit: January 01/12/21, 08:34:05 PM by roony »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 3514
  • Likes Given: 2739
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Your opinion...
and by a good amount of his fellow party mates. :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Bad analogy. In June, July, and August the violence wasn't organized and encouraged by our top ranking government official.
:bs: Harris was sending money to bail people out of jail. If they were peacefully protesting they wouldn't be in jail in the first place. And the rally at the capital was not organized by Trump. It was organized by his supporters and he spoke at the rally. Also can someone show me where he said to march down to the capital and raid it? Everything I have seen or heard he said to March peacefully down to the capital and make there voices be heard.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 397
  • Likes Given: 322
More Antifa claims. So far none of the arrests made after the assault on our capital have been anything other than diehard Trumpsters I call BS on all your antifa nonsense.

Lighten up roony,true so far no proof of antifa actors but ther're M/O was evident,black helmets ball bats....

Oh BTW best check your news source, they did nail a blm activist inside the capitol and we all know these cowards travel in packs. still early the media will lead the sheep to believe trumpster's are bad do you really think the dem owned media will tell the truth? even if infact they did arrest antifa members would the media tell us? nope trumpster's caused all this just to stir the pot BUT it was a different tune last summer wilst cities burned as stated All part of the rats plan.demorats instigated the mayhem

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

I agree with the tweeting thing in part Steve, but on the other hand when the fake news is constently spewing  :bs: sometimes that was the only way for him to get the word out. Yes there were times when I wish he didn't tweet things.

Now for the divisive part. To call him that and not call the dems that is crazy. The dems were talking impeachment before he was even swore in as POTUS. It has been nonstop for the last 4 years going after Trump and his supporters. Look at Maxine Waters telling people to get in their face and don't let them eat in peace if you see them out in public. And now to push for another impeachment is just dividing the country even more. The divisive side I'm sorry is the left(dems). All they want to do is silence the opposing opinion. The dems have no desire for unity and they are showing us that now. All they want is more power to control us all.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, I thought it was you who said antifa raided the capital disguised as Trumpsters.
I said I would be willing to bet money that they were there. I never said I had a way to prove it one way or another. That is just my belief. And like snow said the fake news would never tell us if they were starting trouble. Wouldn't fit their narrative.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You know what guys, nobody's going to change anyone's minds or opinions about this. The general consensus is we all agree what is going on is totally  :bs: and wrong.

Last thing I want to see is guys getting pissed at someone and leaving the site.  Everyone had a right to an opinion and that's great but this is going to hell in a hand basket.

Personally, this is my last post in this thread.

Forgot to add I'm pretty certain noone here is headed to any capitals to participate in the activities. :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/13/21, 08:45:18 AM by glenn57 »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
spot on glenn,sometimes our elder's make sense....listen and learn,sad we can only let the chips fall where they may.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

I agree with the tweeting thing in part Steve, but on the other hand when the fake news is constently spewing  :bs: sometimes that was the only way for him to get the word out. Yes there were times when I wish he didn't tweet things.

Now for the divisive part. To call him that and not call the dems that is crazy. The dems were talking impeachment before he was even swore in as POTUS. It has been nonstop for the last 4 years going after Trump and his supporters.

Yes, I did do that in a different post somewhere on the website here.  I said that Trump pretty much proved he has no interest in unifying people to find common interest in the middle.  And the way the Dems went after him, could he be blamed?  But the fact of the matter is, that he didn't rise above it.  He behaved like a petty and petulant child.  He may have had ideas with merit and policies worth supporting, but he showed he doesn't have what it takes.  He might be right, but he certainly wasn't effective enough.

But I also said that pretty much everyone who has spent the last 4 years trying to oust Trump has also disqualified themselves from a 2024 run because the Repubs won't forget.  They will not be able to unify the county either.

The gist was that America needs a leader who has the vision and charisma to unify people, to get Americans focused on progress, not winning.  And any politicians who have found themselves battling against Trump over the past 4 years do not meet presidential criteria for me either.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Now for the divisive part. To call him that and not call the dems that is crazy. The dems were talking impeachment before he was even swore in as POTUS. It has been nonstop for the last 4 years going after Trump and his supporters.

Yes, I did do that in a different post somewhere on the website here.  I said that Trump pretty much proved he has no interest in unifying people to find common interest in the middle.  And the way the Dems went after him, could he be blamed?  But the fact of the matter is, that he didn't rise above it.  He behaved like a petty and petulant child.  He may have had ideas with merit and policies worth supporting, but he showed he doesn't have what it takes.  He might be right, but he certainly wasn't effective enough.

But I also said that pretty much everyone who has spent the last 4 years trying to oust Trump has also disqualified themselves from a 2024 run because the Repubs won't forget.  They will not be able to unify the county either.

The gist was that America needs a leader who has the vision and charisma to unify people, to get Americans focused on progress, not winning.  And any politicians who have found themselves battling against Trump over the past 4 years do not meet presidential criteria for me either.
I would have to agree with you Steve-O. What I don't see is anybody that can unify the country. The left keeps pushing the socailist agenda harder and harder and the other side keeps pushing back. And the media to me is what is dividing the country the most. And now we have big tech censoring certain peoples point of view. I think things are just going to continue to get worse.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I would have to agree with you Steve-O. What I don't see is anybody that can unify the country. The left keeps pushing the socailist agenda harder and harder and the other side keeps pushing back. And the media to me is what is dividing the country the most. And now we have big tech censoring certain peoples point of view. I think things are just going to continue to get worse.

My hope is the next president isn't on the national political radar yet.  Perhaps a good governor.  Certainly not a congressman or celebrity.

Media and big tech censoring seems to be siding with the left consistently.  How is it that folks are being cancelled now for saying the same thing Pelosi tweeted 4 years ago?  Pelosi's tweet hinting Russia was behind Trump's win remains untouched as Twitter hits those doubting Biden's victory  The hypocrisy and double standards have to stop, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Social media platforms are privately owned and when you sign up for them you agree to Terms of Service. When you violate them you are going to suffer the consequences.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Social media platforms are privately owned and when you sign up for them you agree to Terms of Service. When you violate them you are going to suffer the consequences.
Unless, of course, you are a leading Democrat who's incendiary, unsubstantiated, biased views happen to be in line with those who run the privately owned social media platforms - then you can say whatever you want.

OR, if you happen to own a conservatively-slanted social media company of your own, i.e. Parlor, even BIGGER Tech (Apple, Google) will refuse to distribute your product and shut off the resources you rely on to run your business (Amazon AWS).

Wake up and see what is going on here!

I don't have any problems with folks who identify themselves as liberals.  Having two perspectives with parties willing to compromise has served this country well for over 200 years.  But what is going on now is something different.

The censorship and cancel culture that is taking root in our country is the 21 Century equivalent of what happened in Germany and Russia.

If that is what you are willing to sign up for, then yes, we will all suffer the consequences.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Your opinion, I dont see it that way at all. From my perspective, people with opinions similar to mine are the ones being attacked and bullied.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Both sides are attacking and bullying the other.  That's the problem!

Too few people are willing to view what is going on today from the other side's perspective and find objective fault in all of it!

The Repubs tried to impeach Clinton 'cause he lied about fooling around with an intern.
The Dems tried to and are impeaching Trump - for any reason they can get away with.

Both sides would rather vilify their opponent and vanquish them rather than figure out how to work together.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
The hypocrisy the dems show:

Madonna:
"Let's blow up the white house!"
Peter Fonda (Democrat): "Lock 10 year old Barren Trump in a cage with child molesters."
Johnny Depp (Democrat): "We need another John Wilks Booth!"
Tom Arnold (Democrat): "I fantasize about standing over Donald Trump Jr.'s dead body!"
Kathy Griffith (Democrat): *Holds up a bloody, decapitated head of Donald Trump*
Snoop Dog: (Democrat): *Shoots a likeness of Trump in a music video, has Donald Trump in a body bag on his album cover*
Joe Biden (Democratic presidential hopeful): "I'd like to take Trump behind a barn to beat him."
Corey Booker (Democratic presidential hopeful): "I dream of punching Trump in the face."
Maxine Waters (Sitting Democratic congresswoman) "Harass Trump's staff and supporters in public and refuse to serve them."
I wonder if any of the Democrat lawmakers huddled in their congressional bunker during the "siege" suddenly had clarity of what Ambassador Chris Stevens who was killed in Benghazi during a real siege went through?
It should be noted the Marxist leader Pelosi was safely evacuated leaving the little folk without $20,000 freezers full of ice cream to fend for themselves.
Good thing the incursion wasn't as well planned as everyone is claiming , because if it was there would be Marxist flag draped coffins lying in state right now.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So snow, you headed to Washington or state capitol. :scratch: :doah: :doofus:
« Last Edit: January 01/15/21, 12:07:50 PM by glenn57 »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
So snow, you headed to Washington or state capitol. :scratch: :doah: :doofus:
Nah, probably just crazy talk.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 1116
  • Likes Given: 2588
Oop, hope no one gets fire down at the Star & Lib for missing this head line. 
Should have read: After Peaceful Protests,  :scratch:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

StarTribune
Sat 1/16/2021 10:20 AM

After riots, St. Paul's Midway works to turn blight to bright
A 4-mile stretch of University Avenue in St. Paul has a slate of housing and retail projects aimed at recovery.

https://t.e2ma.net/click/fzemtbb/jedymkb/7g7lvfs

Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online dutchboy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093. Don't be afraid to call
  • Liked: 287
  • Likes Given: 0
It's what the rich white guys have wanted. They need to relocate more of the poor black businesses that they weren't able to get rid of building the soccer stadium.

The next round of riots when 3 of the 4 cops charged in the Floyd death are released will burn some more. I think the trials start in March and the verdicts will coincide with the coming of spring and summer when things burn best.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093.  Don't be afraid to call

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 1116
  • Likes Given: 2588
It's what the rich white guys have wanted. They need to relocate more of the poor black businesses that they weren't able to get rid of building the soccer stadium.

The next round of riots when 3 of the 4 cops charged in the Floyd death are released will burn some more. I think the trials start in March and the verdicts will coincide with the coming of spring and summer when things burn best.

Oh that story was just for St, Paul. They did another one just for the "White man Improvements" in Mpls.  :bonk: :rotflmao:

"Buildings along a 5-mile stretch of Lake Street in Minneapolis experienced some of the heaviest damage"

Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Video