Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Please identify  (Read 4086 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Is this a hummingbird?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: that stuff got some good roids in it. :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Is this a hummingbird?

LOL,ole GT, has been on a roll lately with the funnies,"mid winter blues" but thanx for the laugh's Tom during these troubled times,a good pick me up after the video of the mass invasion on our southern border...UGH.

Tom I  see zero icefishing reports thus far this winter from you,do you get out on the ice or strickly a open water river type? curious as you seem to like river fishing.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one GT!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Is this a hummingbird?

LOL,ole GT, has been on a roll lately with the funnies,"mid winter blues" but thanx for the laugh's Tom during these troubled times,a good pick me up after the video of the mass invasion on our southern border...UGH.

Tom I  see zero icefishing reports thus far this winter from you,do you get out on the ice or strickly a open water river type? curious as you seem to like river fishing.
I would love to get out on the ice, but I don't have too many good options in my area and am hesitant to go out alone.  I did get out on Mille Lacs with the s-i-l and grandson, but got skunked.  Par for the course for me.
My s-i-l had a flag and called me to come and get it.  I missed.  The next flag, I told him to set the hook and then I would reel it in.  That worked.  But, thanks for asking and I realize that my posts aren't real outdoors stuff and wish I could chime in with more.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Is this a hummingbird?

I would love to get out on the ice, but I don't have too many good options in my area and am hesitant to go out alone.  I did get out on Mille Lacs with the s-i-l and grandson, but got skunked.  Par for the course for me.
My s-i-l had a flag and called me to come and get it.  I missed.  The next flag, I told him to set the hook and then I would reel it in.  That worked.  But, thanks for asking and I realize that my posts aren't real outdoors stuff and wish I could chime in with more.
:happy1: :happy1: nuttin wrong with what you post bud!!!!!!!!!!1 :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey GT,sounds like you need a trip to the next MNO get together on URL...pretty sure ole cookie will put you on fish and might even join ya in one of his great houses or jump in one of the mno members portables,but doing so will cost an adult beverage tho.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what Glenn said GT!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey GT,sounds like you need a trip to the next MNO get together on URL...pretty sure ole cookie will put you on fish and might even join ya in one of his great houses or jump in one of the mno members portables,but doing so will cost an adult beverage tho.
And just how do I convince the boss that I should go up there.  LOL!!!  Please understand, she is very dependent on me and goes bonkers when I go up to deer camp for the weekend.  But, I love her anyway.
I would love to attend one.  What is an adult beverage?? :rotflmao:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
GT  maybe if you get her a puppy like glenn it might help?I can't understand how a outdorsey person can't get out and away when the opprotunity calls? this coming from a selffish old fart that drops every thing when the phone rings when birds are flying or fish are bitting,but then I'm not married and my trusty golden retriever is always game to tag along.